Chapter 18

Chapter 18

We were flying in airship in direction place were will be next exam. It would take few hours and we could do whatever we want in that time.There were still a lot of dangerous people so I had to look after Gon. And due to I didn't want to play with him and Killua so I was observing them hidden in shadow.

They visited each place in this airship, stole food in kitchen and finally, to my relief, sat. They talked about lot things. When I heard that Killua is from Zoldyck family I wasn't surprised. He wasn't giving feeling of wild child like Gon, rather someone who was well taught and experienced.

They were talking for some time when I felt presence in corner and then that person let his aura go wild so much that it starled kids. After that fast as lighting that preson move behind them. It was Chairman Netero. I wasn't intervering cause I felt that he wasn't danger for Gon and Killua. And yes, now I'm taking care of both of them because I like them.

"How did you do that, old man?" asked Killua. He knew what Chairman did.

"This small trick? It's nothing. Moreover, do you want to play with me?" asked Netero with smile.

"Why would we want to play with you?" asked suspicious Killua.

"I'm bored and there a lot of time to the next exam. So how about that."said Chairman lifting his finger up " If you win I immediately give you Hunter license."

"Okay"Gon agreed with no hesitation.

"So tell your firend who is hidding to show up and go with us." said Netero still looking at kids but I knew that he is talking to me. He must be really strong to sense me in shadows. I showed myself what surprised Gon and Killua.

"Rena, how long where you there?" asked Gon.

"I was there all the time."

"Ech?" both Gon and Killua were astonished. Gon because I was so strong and had cool abilities. Killua cause I could hide from him even with his assassin training.

"Okay, don't talk more and go" said Chairman Netero and walked somewhere with us following him behind.

We went into some room and Netero took ball.

"Rules are smiple, you only need to take this ball from me." said Chairman with laught.

Gon and Killua were getting ready to play and I in that time sat in corner. They looked at me.

"Rena, you aren't going to participate?" asked Gon.

"Not interested." I said shortly.

After that they didn't paid attention to me and play with Chairman. It hought about looking at my phone cause I didn't contacted anyone from Spiders since I started Hunter Exam. When I saw that I got three messages I knew who wrote them.