Chapter 58

Chapter 58

Rena POV

After long journey I finally came to this forest in which stand big building. It was that people organization's hideout. 

I walked past guards, who were standing at each side of doors, without problem. They know me pretty well since I was here many times.

Inside I started looking for woman who I was contacting while I was a spy. I found her in one of office rooms. She was looking at some documents and didn't lift her head when she hear me when I was coming inside.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me with commanding voice.

"I have important information about Spiders." I said when I stood beside her desk.

"It's not good time." She still didn't look at me but I was sure she knew about every move I made.

"Are you busy with election of new Hunters Association's Chairman?" I asked with blonk expression.

"It's not your business." She frowned.

"No, it's my businnes." I smiled and with one smooth move I took my dagger and throw at her. It didn't hit her since I knew that she have good combat abilities. But this dagger was only for her attention so she didn't saw my gun. With two shoots she was already lying on floor in pool of her own blood.

I took deep breath, checked my bullets and started action. Walking throught corridor form office room down to center of this building, where were the most important people in this organization, I killed every guards. 

It was easy way untill I was closer to center. Now guards were stronger and it was difficult walk past them with only my gun and also I was nearly out of bullets so I hide my gun and took out two big blades. They were sharp enough to cut throught bones without problem. 

I walked further when I saw them - six people,  elite of people here. They weren't weak, they could easily fight with Zodiacs, I know this. I looked at them and found person who I hoped wasn't here. I didn't knew his name like I din't know name of any person in this building. I knew I can't beat him but I will try even if I die trying.

I used my Nen and my two rabbits showed on my both sides. With them I felt more powerful. 

I fought with them for nearly tree hours and only killed one of them. I know that I'm weaker and weaker with every minute. I could only did one thing but it will definitely kill me. I let go of shackles which were tying my power. Leo said that this power wasn't meant for human, that my body wasn't strong enough to bear it. That is why I never used it all. Now, when I have nothing to loss I can use it all and then die.

I felt pain in my whole body and that power rising and rising without stop. I heard their screams but I couldn't see then now. I felt them dying when I was losing my consciousness. Then I heard them.

"Look she is here!" It was familiar voice.

"Looks like everthing ended here." Said other familiar voice.

"Rena looks bad." This voice sound worried.

"Rena hold on, we are going to..." I couldn't heart anymore because I fainted.

" I couldn't heart anymore because I fainted