Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Test was really simple. We had to use our Ren and show that guy something interesting. I knew that Gon and Killua found their own ability and they were pretty cool so I wasn't worried about them. As for me, I used my Blink skill to teleport behind man who was testing us and use kinfe to show him my skills. It frightened him how fast I could kill him. And this way I also passed test.

Later together with Leorio we went to celebrate passing this test. Leorio checked contract we had to sign. Then we were talking about some unrelated topics. Then I remember about message I got from Reo not long ago. It was rare for him to be nice without benefits, so I have to catch chance when he gave me it.

"Hey Leorio, you want to be doctor, right?" I asked and looked at him with smile. "My friend told me that his friend is high-level doctor and he can teach you. Are you interested?"

I saw as Leorio's eyes widened a lot and he was looking at me with disbelieve. Then he started nodding fast. I gave him adress and he took it.

"Why do your friend offered that?" Leorio asked with confusion.

"I don't know." I shurged my shoulders. "But you have to know that he isn't doing anything that has no benefit for him. So he must thought that it is worth time." I added after while.

"Thanks Rena." Leorio said and then laughed happy.

"You're welcome." I showed small smile and drank my juice.

We spent rest of the time with Leorio before saying goodbye to him and we went for trian to mansion. When we were in train Gon and Killua fast fall asleep and I was writing with Reo who was telling me about Greed Island. So before we were on place I knew everything I needed.

When we were on place they didn't let us get a tour around mansion but immediately lead us to room underground where all the Greed Island games were set up to play. The same guy who was testing us now was explaining about game but since I knew that already I didn't listen. And also when was time to decide who will be first to go into game I said that I don't want to play and can be last.

"Why? Are you scared that you will lose and will be last anyway?" Killua asked with smirk.

"No." I looked at him like he was stupid. "I was worring that if I beat you, you will be too disappointed." I stuck out my tounge at him. It's childish I know, but I never cared what other think about me.

Killua wanted to say something else but was stopped by Gon. Then they played rock-paper-scissors to decide order of who goes in game first. Gon was first and Killua somewhere in the middle.

I waited patiently for my turn. I walked inside there was girl who explained to me everything once again. When I finally enterned game I saw that Gon and Killua were waiting for me.

"Let's go." I said cheerfully.

While we were walking we could feel that someone was observing us, but it wasn't any familiar person. We didn't walked far away from starting point when our way was blocked by some werid guy. Because of our reaction he knew that we were newbies. He used some strange card on Killua, what made the latter furious. And since he had so scary look that werid man ran away.

I looked at Killua.

"If you will be making so scary face, you will chaste away everyone." I came closer to him and I used my two fingers to rise his corners of mouth. "Smile more." I laughed when he used his hand to get rid of my fingers, but I saw that his ears were red.

"Shut up, old hag." His back was facing me.

"I'm not that older than you." I frowned at him but didn't mind it.

We walked for a while before we came to our first town, Antokiba. In the way there Killua wa thinking about way this game was working at, but I didn't listened to him since I here to have some fun and don't worry about anything else.

In the town first we went to eat something so we went to restaurant where was some kind of competition in the food. It was really easy for us to finish this much of food and we also got some information about cards.

Then we heard noise from outside from the street. It was dead player who exploded. It made Gon and Killua worried about spell that was used on Killua. I wanted to comfort him that there is no that kind of spell which can kill player but I was interrupted by stranger man. He was explaining us some things that even I didn't know but it's no wonder since I didn't have enough time to talk with Reo.

He invited us to his group who want to finish this game. I wasn't interested in finishing this game so I didn't cared about that and left decision to Gon and Killua. We went to see what was their plan. But when I was listening to them I couldn't help but frown. They sound so self-righteous, but were talking about stealing from others since they weren't confident in theirs skills. I thought that Phantom Troupe was even better than they since Spiders didn't try to expalin their doing as something good and do what they want.

In the end we refused to join them and walked away from them. But it was not big deal, since I think that kids have bigger chance to finish this game alone than with them. And it sound more fun this way.

I was strolling along with them when I felt that someone was observing us and from aura I felt it was that girl from this meeting. I also saw her in elminations for this game. I wonder why she was obsreving Gon and Killua. But no matter what I won't let her harm them.