Chapter 44

Chapter 44

I didn't want to see anymore else so I just go to place where Gon and Killua are checked and wait for them. I was sure Kurapika won't kill Chrollo so I have some time to self-pity and get a grip.

I had to make sure Spiders were sure I betrayed them in some way but inthe same time I wanted them to know that I'm loyal to Phantom Troupe. I knew that this is ridiculous and impossible but I had tiny hope that they believe in me.

When I was sitting in corner and thinking over what I did I felt as something was touching my leg. I looked there and saw Albino. She was purring and rubbing on my legs trying to comfort me. It made me feel warm inside.

I took her on my arms and started storking.

"Hey Albi, I don't know how you get here but thanks." I showed her my sad smile. I sighted. "I hope they will forgive me for what I have done. They would be angry if they would know true, but I couldn't tell them. They are too hotheaded, they would rush and try do something stupid."

I sat at chair and was storking Albi. I was deep in thought when I heard my phone. It was unknow number but I knew who it was.

'Good job. Mission complete. You have time for yourself before new order.' It was what message said. Since they don't want anything from me now I can do whatever I want but still I have to be careful cause they have people every where. I thought what to do now. I couldn't do move on them now and they won't care about Troupe since Boss couldn't use Nen. So I have sometime to spend with my friends. But Spiders thought I betrayed them and Gon, Killua and rest thought I was member of Phantom Troupe. Hooray, for my shitty life.

After thinking a little I chosen to stay here and go with Gon and Killua. I will explain them my behavior and try to convice them. If I remember correctly they are going to play that game Greed Island or something like that. I heard about it from Feitan and Phinks also. Maybe I could meet them. It would be nice, even if they would try to kill me.

While I was waiting for Gon and rest come back I got another message. It was from Feitan.

'When I find you, I will torture you untill you say everything you were hidding.'

I smirked when I read it. Yeah, it sound like Feitan. But what made me happy saw world 'when'. He didn't said 'if' but 'when', that's mean he won't forget about me and will be looking for me. Only I don't know if it's in good way or bad way, but who cares.

Then I heard as Gon and rest walked in. They looked exhausted especialy Kurapika. I stood up and let Albi on floor.

"So? Everything ended well?" I asked them.

"If you were there, you would have know." Kurapika said. I could hear in his voice reproach.

"Nope, thanks." I said cheerfuly. "I couldn't talk with Boss and I didn't want to see Paku, so I prefered to stay here."

"You can't talk woth Chrollo? But Kurapika said that you weren't real member." Gon asked confused.

"Once Spider, forever Spider." I said to him only that.

"But Hisoka isn't Spider anymore." Gon still asked curiously.

"You can only leave Troupe when you die or betray, and if you betray you will be hunted forever. Also Hisoka were using his ability to make fake tattoo but I can't get rid of my."

"Why? I think there are method to get rid of tattoo." Gon was really presistent.

"Well, I used my tattoo to seal my power so if I dertroy it, it might be very dangerous." I explained patiently.

"Wow, there are a lot of things we don't know. Right , Killua?" He asked but didn't waited for answer, he looked again at me. "Why did you do that?"

"I have my reasons." I answered simply but to tell truth my power was too dangerous. I couldn't properly control it so Leo helped me to seal some of my power. But I have to use to that something important to me what I have always with me so first thing that come to my mind was that tattoo. Maybe I didn't show this to them too often but I cared for Phantom Troupe. They were most of the time irritating, especialy Phinks, but they were my friends. I won't forget moments I spent with Chrollo, Shal, Phinks or... Feitan.

"Oh, okay." Gon was little sad that I didn't want to tell him my reason but quickly he was happy again. "You know I have plan how we can play Greed Island." Gon was excited.

"Oh, tell me since I too want to play it." I smiled to him gently.

"Rena, do you want to play with us!?" Gon asked as always excited.

"If you don't mind. I don't have anything to do right now anyway." I looked at him. It looks like he forget about how I was behaving when they were caught by Spiders.

"Yes, it would be great." Gon looked like he was honest. It made me happy.

"And aren't you scared of me, since I said that I could kill you?" I placed my both hands on my waist and bent a little to him. I showed him my grin that uncover my tooths.

"I trust you, Rena." Gon said without hesitation. Ooohh, he is soo sweet. I couldn't help myself and hug him tightly.

"Gon, you are so adorable." I really like Gon. He and Killua were like my younger brothers I will never have. So I didn't told them that I might actually kill them if they would be obscale for Spiders.

"Rena, let me go." Gon struggled in my hug.

"Oh, sorry. You were so cute." I giggled a little and let him go. "So tell me what is your plan."

Then he told us about his plan and I think that it was good plan.