Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I walked after Killua. He didn't see me when I was hidding in shadows. I was worried cause he looked like he could lose control in any second. He walked through corridor, his head was down, covering his eyes with bangs. When two men bumped on him and started arguing I knew there will be trouble. I saw Killua was ready to attack.

"Don't!" I shouted trying get between them. But it was too late. Killua used his hand to cut off their heads then without looking at me attacked again. He felt my presence because I didn't have protection of shadows anymore.

He attacked me automatically. If common person would be on my place he would be killed. But for me this kind of attack was only child play. So I caught his hand and didn't let go untill he looked at me.

When he saw me his look changed from murderous to surprised. But I didn't know is he was surprised that I was here or that I could stop his attack.

"You should control yourself." I said letting his hand go.

"Are you here to tell me that killing someone is bad?" he looked at me with angry look.

"No." I said with no hesitation. He showed again his surprised look. "I don't care about others lifes."

"So why are you there?" I heard in his voice suspicion.

"You left in bad mood and I didn't control yourself. I was worring that you will cause trouble and look what you did. You should learn self-control." I said in serious tone.

"Why do you care?" he said grumpily.

"If you don't control youself you will someday hurt Gon." I was worried about that when I saw how Killua reacted a while ago.

"So you are here only because of your mission." I heard in his voice that he was sulking.

"Don't be stupid. If I would care only about my mission I would stay close Gon for the entire Hunter Exam and protect him from harm. But I'm here cause I also care about you. You two, Gon and you, are like younger brothers to me." I said with sad smile. "I don't want to see you two hurt and I know that injuring Gon will hurt you more than anything else."

He lowered his head. He knew I was right.

"Even in future when he will be stronger you should be careful. Do you know why? He trust you so much that he is never on guard near you." He looked at me surprised. I smiled to him and ruffled his hair.

He looked angry at me and made distance between us. I knew he didn't like when someone ruffle his hair but he is too cute when he look angry.

"You said he trust me so much that he isn't on guard near me. That mean you didn't trust me? You reacted so fast then." he looked at me curious.

"It's not that I don't trust you or anyone, it's only I don't trust anyone that dosen't attack me." He gave me questioning look so I conntinued. "Well, my friends are kind of special."I said with sarcaristic tone. "Once they were bored so they thought that it would be fun to attack me when I was sleeping. They nearly killed me." I still remember that.

It was when I wasn't in Phantom Troupe yet. I was with Feitan and Phinks and they were bored. They thought that it would be fun to attack me when I was sleeping. Thanks to my luck I woke up when Feitan was ready to stab me with his sword. I used my Nen to protect myself but even so he wounded me on my left arm. Thanks God now, that I'm member of Spiders it's forbidden to fight each other but even so I'm on guard with them. It's no wonder, they are crazy freaks.

"Anyway, kid-" "I'm not kid!" "you know that I'm right. You must to learn self-control. Well, it's all I wanted to say to you. If you have problem with something you can always find me. I will help you." I said and left him where he was standing. I waved my hand and any evidence that someone where killed here was gone. My Black Hole is handy. I could store there anything I wanted and also use it for defence.

I walked leisurely and looked what others are doing. I found Leorio and Kurapika in some room. They were sitting on the floor and Leorio was already sleeping. When I walked in Kurapika saw me but he didn't smile or said anything. He didn't trust me enough to be friendly to me. But I didn't care about that I sat near him and for some time was silent. Then I thought of something and started talking to him.

"You know," he looked at me "in first exam I heard what were you talking with Leorio. About your tribe." he had hostile look but I didn't care "I heard about that when that happend. I lived then in nearby village." he gave me surprised look. "And I know that you want to take revenge against Phantom Troupe but you must remeber one thing." When I said that my heart tightened and I felt pain in chest.

"What is that?" he asked curious.

"Now you have friends and if you go blind from revenge you might hurt them. You must remeber that." I said that trying to don't show my feeling.

"And what do you know about that?" he said angry.

"I know. I too what to make revenge." he looked at me curious so I said futher. "My parents were killed by some powerful group. They are too much for me and if I go against them blindly they might hurt people close to me. So only thing I can do is to wait patiently for right moment."

"You must be in pain for a lot of time." he looked at me with sympathy. I didn't need his sympathy, the only thing I want is to him catch my bait. I could use that later.

"Not anymore. I don't remeber my parents, it was too long ago but I won't ever forget people that did this to me." I said with hate.

"Who are they?" he asked curiously. I knew he caught my bait and now was time to tell some lie.

"You know them. They are..."