Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I was laying on sofa and wating for Leo. He said that he has buissnes to take care.

After things I saw in Meteor City I started looking different on thisworld. We can't judge everything as good or bad. There a lot of things that neither one of them or both of them. People too aren't only good or bad. Things that Leo done in past seems trivially comparing to Meteor City.

And I'm thinking that I also start changing. I don't feel bad when I stole money from someone pockets. I became indifferent to that things. For me most important now is my family and friends, I don't care about anyone else. I think it is because I spent too much time with Leo who is indifferent to whole world and only cares about himself. Well, I learning everthing from my master.

Now he said that he teach me something new and really important in future. I don't know what is that but I'm still waiting for him.

I heard the clink of keys in the lock and then closing the door. I saw Leo with bag full of food. I don't think that is needed to that things he want teach me so I didn't said anything.

"Rena,where are you?" he shouted.

"I'm in salon."

Well,we now are living in home of some of his friends. It small home with kitchen, salon, dinig room, bathroom and 3 bedrooms. We live here two weeks and I was bored beacuse Leo had things to do so most of time he wasn't here and he also forbidden me to going out. So I spent my time reading books.

His head leaning out from behind door. He has his irritating smile on face.

"Are you ready to things I want to teach you"

"Finally!!" I almos hugged him from joy beacause I was really BORED to death.

"Haha, what enthusiasm" he was laughting from me

"What are you waiting for?! Let's start!"

"Here you go" he gave me glass full of water and leaf in it. I saterd at him stupefied.

"Why do I need that?"

"To test your power"

"Power?What power?" I looked at him like as some crazy man.

"Right,I never explained to you some things." he said faceslaping" Remember that aura I was talking once? And what you can do with it?"

"Yes,I remeber." I showed my aura.

"And you remeber how to use it? I showed it to you but don't explained. Listen, in order to fully grasp Nen, one must first learn the Four Major Principles. Everything else, including a practitioner of Nen's individual skills, is based on the basic manipulations of one's aura flow. The Four Major Principles, in order of study, are: Ten, Zetsu, Ren, and Hatsu. There is also Gyo, In, En, Shu, Ken, Ko and Ryu." With every name he show use of them. I known some but not everything. "I tought you only Ten, Zetsu, Ren, Hatsu and Gyo, but for begining it is enough. Now I want to know what are your power. Use your aura on that glass."

I put glass on table and covered it with my hands. When I used my auraon water I saw strange things. Water flown out of glass and hung above it. It took shape of ball and it changed colour left side was white and right side was black. I was watching it hipnotized. Then I looked at Leo. He was watching it and thinking about something.

"So, do you know what power do I have?" I asked after I stoped using my aura. Water again look normal and flew to glass.

"I think you are specialist." he answered.

"Specialist?"

"Yes, thereare six types of aura; every individual is born having one of these six different aura types. Upon learning one's own aura type he can set about learning to apply the technique in a unique way that suits their personality, which can develop into a unique skill. The aura types are .And you are specialist."

"So,what can I do?" I asked hetistantly.

"This is what you must find yourself. I can only tell you that what you see during test might be handy." he said with his know-it-all smile.

"Okay, so I just must think about that and what associate with it."

"Yeah, work hard." He waved his hand on goodbye.

****** *** *** ***

After some time I started thinking about my time in Meteor City. I thought then that this world isn't just white and black. It is some kind ofconnection with my power? Ugrh, I don't think so.

I thought further. I looked also in many books. But I can't find anything handy. Then I fund picture of black and white ball. It was exacly like ball of water that I created. I read about it. Yig and Yang, beginig and the end, creation and dectruction.

I thought about that. I closed eyes and imaginated that in my left hand is white energy and in right black energy. I felt them both in the same time. They were opposite powers but they could create one.

Then I felt my aura was changing and taking some form. After some time I felt some weight on both my hands. I opened my eyes and saw two rabbits. One in my left hand was white and in right hand was black.They were looking at me.

"Yo, nice to meet ya. I'm Black" said rabbit in right hand.

"I'm White. It is pleasure to meet you" said rabbit in left hand.

Still in shock I said "I'm Rena."

****** *** *** *** ***

After that I talked with Leo and rabbits and they explain accurate my powers. Simply said I can use power which is connected with black or white. Like in some bielefes people think that white is good and from that can be created anything and black is bad and it can destroy anything.

Leo said that my power might be infinite that only things that will limit my power is my imigation. I'm not sure what he mean about that but I'm sure I will know in future.

************

So you can say that these 6 chapters was some kind of intro into story and now really main story will begin. Hope you like my story and enjoy it ;)