Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Next few days I spend calmly. I took part in battles in Heavens Arena and now I'm on 100th floor so that's mean I have my own room. I was my main point to fight cause first night I spend in Killua room and later in Wing's house. It was nice but I prefer to have my own room.

I met Wing when I woke up next day after I arrived to Heavens Arena. When I was sitting with Gon and Killua in Gon's room he walked in to check Gon's condition. He was calm and silent man. When he entered room he looked at me intrigued.

"I'm Rena. I'm frined of Gon and Killua." I stretched out my hand to him and he grebbed it.

"I'm Wing. Nice to meet you." He smiled lighty to me. Then he looked at Gon and asked him how are his wounds. After getting positive answer, he started teaching them about Nen. Cause I knew all this already I was a little bored and unconsciously yawned. It wasn't unnoticed to Wing.

"Do you know about Nen, Rena?" Asked curious Wing.

"Yep, I had knew about Nen long ago." I used my aura to make imitation of Albino.

"And who was your teacher?" Wing was really interested in my person. Maybe cause he could felt some of my power. It's hard to control my whole power.

"You should know him, it's Leo."

"It's that Leo, who where ever he show there is chaos?" Wing was definetly amazed.

"Yeah, these same Leo." I heard a lot of rumors about Leo so I wasn't surprised of any of them since most of them are true.

We talked a little more about Nen and others stuff. I asked him if I could live in his place for few days and he agreed. I went with him to his home where was waiting for him his disciple. I showed some of my aura and my killing intent to them. They were both shocked of my strong killing intent, but it isn't surprising since I killed many.

When I was sleeping one night I felt Wing's aura and went check what is going. I found him on sofa deep in thoughts. I had some idea about what is he thinking so I sat next to him.

"Are you worried about them?" He flinched when he heard my voice. He looked at me with surprise in his eyes but deep inside I also saw fear.

"How..."

"It's obvious. They have big talent, so big that you can call them monsters. You are worring about your decision of teaching them." I didn't let him finish asking. "But you don't have to worry. These kids maybe like to looks for thrilling things but they won't harm innocent. And that is important. You can't choose for them their way, they will choose it themself."

"Why are you telling me that?" He was suspicious about me but I can't blame him since he could feel that I'm hidding something.

"It's nothing important, only you looked like you are troubled so I wanted to help you with that. And these brats aren't bad."

"And you?" He asked.

"And I what?" I asked since I didn't know what he mean.

"Are you good?"

"Am I good?" I looked at ceiling. "I'm good or I'm bad? It doesn't matter which one I am. Most important thing is that I am who I am and I won't change. I want live my life to the fullest and protect what is important to me."

"Just what are you hidding? I feeling some danger from you." He never let go his guard around me. But it is hard to hide my killing intent especially to person with Nen ability, I'm too tired sometimes.

"You know, not everyone want to have secerts. I would love to be honest with everyone, don't have to lie. But this world won't let me. I have to lie all the time to survive here, to have some nice memories, to protect people dear to me. Strangers, freinds, family - I lie to everyone. It's tring." I closed my eyes so he couldn't see pain in my eyes. "You know Wing, I hate people of your type, cause I want to tell them everything." Before he could said something else I got up and went to my room.

Next days were clam. Gon was recovering fast and with Killua spend time in his room. I was fighing till I got on 200th floor. Me with Wing acted as that night didn't take place. Before I could see that a month has passed. Gon was now healty but Wing didn't let him train Nen yet. In the meantime there was news that Hisoka gonna fight. Gon wanted to see this fight but Wing said 'no' and he didn't go. In the end I went with Killua to watch this fight.

The fight was intense and for someone inexperienced sometimes surprising but for me it was nothing special. Since I was sparring with members of Phantom Troupe this kind of fights were common. Match had ended as I predicted - Hisoka won.

After fight Hisoka went to his room and I tailed him. He even left his door open for me, I knew that he noticed me. I went in to door to find Hisoka and Machi who was sewing his arms.

"It was so hard fight that you had to lost arms?" I asked from doorway. I nodded to Machi and she did the same.

"I thought it will be more fun." Said Hisoka with his perverted smile. Ughr, how I don't like him.

"Anyway I just came to say 'hello' to Machi since she is here. Now I'm going." I only wanted to check if he was giving his all in this fight so I could know his strength, but it looks like it's not his limit.

"How curel~~ And I thought you were worried about me." He gave me his smirk.

"You can die and I won't care." I don't know why Machi didn't feel anything from him but whenever I'm near him I feel danger and that he might be disaster for Phantom Troupe.