Chapter 34

Now we are starting Yorknew arc and everyhting will gonna be more interesting >.<

Chapter 34

I arrived to Yorknew little after Gon and Killua. They were now in Internet cafe looking for information about game Greed Island. I heard about that game but not much so I couldn't help them with that.

We agreed to meet in cafe. I was waiting for them with my coffee and cake. When I saw them they looked so happy. They saw me and waved in my direction walking to me.

"Hello Gon, Killua." I smiled at them happy to see them.

"Hey Rena." Said Gon.

"Yo." Said Killua.

"So what are you guys doing right now?" I asked since I wondered how much they know about Gon's father, Ging.

"We already know that this game Greed Island was created by Ging and his friends. We are going to play it to find some more information." Said Gon with his big smile.

"But this game is too expensive so we have to find a way to quickly earn alot of money." Killua added.

"Heh, and what are you planing to do?" I had some money with me but I was sure it wasn't enough.

"We are going to buy some treasures and sell them with highter price." Repiled Killua with clever smile.

"Oh, it's a good idea." But it still won't be enough. It was what I thought but I didn't said that to them since they were so determined. I believed that they will sucesfully play in this game. If not in this way then in another. "I will help you since I have free time."

"Ech, I thought you were saing that you had something to do in Yorknew." Gon said.

"Yeah, I have to meet with friends and we have something to do but I will be meeting with them in afternoon. So to that time I can help you." I knew that even with my help they won't have enought money to buy this game but it was worth try.

"Thank you, Rena." Happy Gon said.

"Why are you thanking? We are friends, it's obvious that I want to help you."

After that whole morning we were buying and selling variety of things but in the end that wasn't enough. We went to restaurant to eat and think what to do further. I had fun doing this with then but after I eaten I had to say goodbye to them since I had to meet with Phantom Troupe and I don't want to be late to let Phinks yell at me. He was irritating even without that.

I ran to place where we had to meet. It was abandoned church. When I went inside I saw only Chrollo, Phinks, Shal, Paku, Kortopi and Uvo. So I wasn't last. When they saw me they greeted me and as I thought Phinks yelled at me that I was late.

"Rena, where is Feitan? I thought you were with him?" Shal asked.

"Oh, I came to Yorknew earlier to meet with my friends so I went before him." I repiled simply.

"Friends?" Shal asked with frown. Well, it no wonder since most of the time I spent with them so I didn't have much free time to made other friends.

"Yeah, from Hunter Exam." I didn't gave them details.

"Oh." It was only thing Shal said. He wanted to say something more but then we heard footsteps. It was Shizuku and shortly after her showed Machi, Feitan, Nobu and Franklin. Feitan didn't said anything to me only nod his head in my direction and I did the same. Looks like he isn't angry anymore. Good.

Now we were lacking only Hisoka. Since we had to wait for him we started playing cards to kill time. We were waiting for long time before he showed up.

I was watching him all the time sicne he came and he saw that and sent me his smile. I don't trust him and I will be careful near him. I knew that everything he is doing had something to do with boss but I'm not sure what exactly he want.

Since everyone was there Boss told us what are we going to do. He want to steal everything from undeground auction. It's crazy, but in boss style. But then I'm afraid what will happen since Kurapika is here too and he will be propably on this auction. I need to protect them. Sometimes I joking from myself that they are kids and I'm their mother that take care of then so nothing will happen to then. They could go crazy and I would take care so none one would harm them.

I'm tired of that but I had to be on guard all the time. We don't know the time and date when they will start their attack. I want to destroy them but I don't have enough power so I can only wait patiently to find right moment. And now I will concentrate on Phantom Troupe to make sure they won't die.