Chapter 25

Chapter 25

After we came back Feitan want immediately start interrogation but I stopped him. Feitan sometimes want to do stupid things. That man looked like he would die under even light touch, so firstly we should look after him. His death won't help us with anything and all that trip would be wasteful.

So, I looked for any wound but didn't find anything. Seeing his fas tbreathing, pale face and weak circulation the only option I could think was poison. I let Shal look at him but even with his deep knowledge he didn't know what kind of poison was that.

I saw that Chrollo was interested in that lab and death of this man would make impossible to know what they were doing there. I sighted. I didn't want to contact that person but he is only person that I know that have more information than Shal.

"Wait a while." I said to them and walked outside. I took out my phone and chose number that I promised I will never use. That person was unpredictible more than Feitan and more than anyone I know. And worse was that he is at times more creepy than Hisoka.

"Hello~~ I would never expect that you will call me. Hehehe. But I know why are you calling. Hehehe." I again heard that annoying voice I never wanted to hear.

"Your voice is as annoying as always." I was irritated. I was in hurry but he as always thought of everything as fun. "Tell me what I need if really know what I want."

"And my pay?" I could imaginate his smug smile.

"You got your pay long ago." He always want to have upper hand in ours conversations.

"Hmm... Okay." From his tone I knew he is up to something but now I have no time. "But you must tell me what kind of liquid you saw in that lab."

"You didn't see that?" To tell that I was surprised isn't enough. With his ability he should be able to see it.

"Well I think it was cause of that strange power and I saw only some things." He sounded like he was sulking. "Now tell me what this liquid looked like."

I thought a little. "There was blood and some liquid on floor so I'm not sure but it looke like blue, shining and sticky substance." I was thinking about that fluid. "It had light smell of sea."

"Oh,I know now. It's Siren Poison. It would torture people for many days before they die and everything depends of person willpower. In beginning it will be pleasure for them but few days before daeth it will be real torture. Really nasty." In his voice I heard happy tone, it didn't sound like he was telling me about poison but some cook recipe. "I will send you things you should give him. They aren't hard to find so they should be in town you are now. See you soon~~."

His last words made me sure that in near future he will look for me. But now I have more important things, he sent me list, so I went inside to order someone to go for them. When I walked in I saw Shal and Feitan sitting with that stupid freak Phinks who showed from who know where.

"Phinks why are you there? You don't like that kind of actions." I got closer to them and they looked in my direction when they heard me.

"I was bored and I thought that I would find you guys to play. So? Are you gonna play with us? Or are you scared?" He was grinning at me and wanted to provoke me. But I'm not five years old to be provoked by him.

"Not now, I need someone to go to town for few things." I looked at them. "If you guys go to find them I promise that I will play with you till I will be tired." They looked at each other and nodded.

"Okay, we will go and after that you will play with us." They took from me list of things I needed and go. I smirked at their back. They were so desperate to win with me since they never won.

While I was waiting for them I talked with Chrollo about these notes we found and played with Albino. These notes were mess and since we didn't know what kind of experiments they were doing there we couldn't understand them.

After hour Shal, Phinks and Feitan came back. I took thing they got and made antidote for that man. Then I played with them.

We played cards for hours and I was from times to times looking at that man to see if he was getting better. He didn't look so pale and have normal breath so now he only need sleep cause he was exhausted from fighting with poison.

After more or less ten hours I was getting sleepy. They thought that now that I wasn't concentrated they could win but I didn't give them a chance. Last thing I remember before I fallen asleep was that I was hugging Albino and was listening to Phinks yelling at Shal that he was cheating.

******* *** ****

I woke up later and felt that my whole body is stiff from sleeping position. I stroked Albino without opening eyes. I tried to hear anything but it looks like everyone were sleeping and maybe Chrollo was reading book somewhere.

 I tried to hear anything but it looks like everyone were sleeping and maybe Chrollo was reading book somewhere

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw incredible view in front of me. There were Shal, Phinks and Feitan sleeping together. Phinks and Shal were facing each other and Phinks was hugging Shal. While Feitan was sleeping with his legs on Phinks. (picture above)

Fast as lightning I grabbed my phone, took picture of them and hidden my phone in pocket. I couldn't stop grinning. It will be perfect thing for blackmail.