Chapter 10

I'm sowwy (╥_╥) This chapter is terrible and boring. I didn't have much inspiration for that chapter and when I was writing something like that was created. I try make next chapter better. ( ≧Д≦)

Chapter 10

Next morning Spiders shared they loot and everyone went in different direction. I was taken with that pink haired girl Machi, blond girl Pakunda and their boss. Machi had tied me with her thread and guarded me.

We took with us only some books and old runes. Paku and Machi didn't take anything.

We walked for long time, we passed forest and a lot of fields and come to small wooden house in middle of meadow in forest. It was near small river and bridge. The cottage looked cosily and without any extravagances.

"We are going to stay here." siad Paku into my direction.

Is hoted her a glance suprised that she said something to me because they weren't talkactive in the whole travel.

"And what with person who live there?" I asked curiously

"We killed that preson a long time ago" said with indifferent tone Machi.

I didn't say anymore. I didn't know how to think about them. They are cruel and indifferent to rest of the world but for member of Spiders they are caring and friendly. I knew that they won't hurt me for now but future was unknown.

We walked into that cottage and boss imediately sat on sofa and started reading some book. Machi throwed me on neabry chair and tied me to it. Paku walked into other room and soon come back with food.

We ate and then everyone took care of their own business. Boss was readning books, Paku was shining her weapon, Machi was palying with her thread and neddles and I... I sat tied to chair and couldn't do anything. Only when was time for eating or to sleep they untied me. It was really umcomfortable.

****** *** *** ***

After few days I was bored to death and couldn't take it anymore. I knew they are dangerous and they could kill me without blinking and I was scared of them but even so I was so bored that I didn't care about that anymore. I had to do something if not I was sure I will go crazy.

"Umm.."I started. I saw them turning their gaze at me. I was getting nervous so I decided to look only at boss. I saw his eyes and blank look and started talking fast. "Can I read some books?"

Ughr, I want to faceplam myself. I couldn't think of something more stupid than reading books in a situation such as this. They will think that I was gone crazy and don't waste they time with me and kill me imediately.

"Sure" I heard. I looked suprised at boss. He saw my look and smiled to me " You can read some of my books but I don't know if you will like them."

I was so shocked that I was frozen for while but after that I got myslef together.

"Then could you untie me cause I can't read being like this."

He was looking at me for some time and then turned to Machi.

"Untie her." he commanded her.

She got up and quickly untied me. When I was free first thing I did was moving my arms a litlle cause they was tied for so long that they got stiff.

After I could move casually my arms I looked at boss and saw his gaze locked on my face.

"Feel free to chose book of these in this shelf"

He pointed on shelf with a lot of diversified book. I looked at them and then chosed one and stared reading. I felt their gazes on me but I didn't stop reading.

After I read that book I chosed, I looked at boss. He was still reading book. But when I saw cover of that book I couldn't help myself to speak.

"Ach, this book..." I stoped talking but it was too late. He turned his gaze in my direction.

"Do you know that book?" he asked.

"Yeah, I read it and many other on the same topic some time ago."

I saw in his eyes some interest.

"And what are you thinking about that?"

"Well, you know..." I started talking about books I read and theories in them. I didn't know when I stopped fell fear from being near him. He was intersting and was nice person to talk. His laught and smile were really charming and I couldn't help myself liking more and more.

I didn't know when but I started feel more comfortable with them. I could talk with boss about books, with Machi and Paku I talk about fashion and ways to fight. Machi maybe look indifferent but when you know her better you will know that she is caring for firends and easyto talk. Paku might look maturely but she also like to talk about girly things. And boss, whose name I learned lately was Chroro Lucifer, was really interesting person. He had some kind of mysterious aura around him and I want to know about him more.

After month in this cottage I got friendly with them and I wasn't scared of them anymore. I terated them as every friend I have.

Time spend with them had passed truly fast and one day phoned Shalnark telling that he want to take me somewhere. He will come after few days. To tell truth I can't wait for that. Now that I know them better I'm not that scared of them and want to meet rest of members. However I'm still scared of that his smile. Well, I will see what will happen in future.

But now I must convince Chrollo that my theories about ancient ruins are correct.