Chapter 28

Chapter 28

When we came to city where Heavens Arena is, Reo only waved his hand to me and go in his own direction. I thought that I could walk around city and eat something before looking for Gon and Killua.

I walked with Albino on my shoulder past crowded streets looking for place to eat something delicious. We fund some restaurant near main street. They had nice food so we took a while to eat outside. There were also some others people and I listened to their talk.

"That fight last week was awesome. This small kid withstood so long."Siad excited man.

"Yeah, he was avoiding these tops with his instinct." Said another man."But in the end he lose."

"What are you expecting he is only 12 years old." Twelve yeras old kid inHeavens Arena? Using his instinct to fight? Is it Gon? "I heard that he was so much beaten that he need few months to recover."

When I heard that I as fast as I could eaten what I have and go in Heavens Arena direction. I was wondering who could I find them but then I saw between crowd silver hair. It was Killua. I went in his side.

"Yo, brat, what are you doing?" I asked behind him. He jumped surprised by my presence.

"Rena, what are you doing here!?" He tried to clam down after my sudden appearance.

"I told Gon that I will go to Heavens Arena to meet with you guys."

"He propably forget about that."

"And where are you going?" He looked like he was in hurry.

"I was going for some food for me and Gon."

"Oh good, so I will go with you."

We went to nearby restaurant and bought some food for him and Gon since I and Albino eaten no so long ago. Then we walked to Heavens Arena to floor with rooms and went where Gon is now.

When I saw him, fury took control over me. One arm and one leg was broken and he had a lot bruises. Even if he was smiling and was energetic I knew that he had to feel pain from all this attacks of tops.

"Hey Rena, you are here." He said with big smile waving to me with his healthy arm.

"You idiot, you forget to tell me that she is coming here." Angry Killua smacked Gon on forehead.

"Sorry." Gon held his forehead and looked like it hurt him a little. It's no wonder since Killua is monstrously strong.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I was wondering how far they go with their training.

"We already on 200th floor and we meet Hisoka. And you know we started learning something cool." Excited Gon was narrating fast and chaotically.

"Ech, what are you learning?" I had idea but I wanted to be sure.

"Even if we told you, you wouldn't know." Killua looked at me with smug smile.

"We are learning Nen." Gon as alwys was honest kid.

"Oh, you are finally learning Nen. I wondered when will you guys start." I was happy for them. I wanted to see how will they evolute in this world. I want to stay as long I can with them since I knew that sooner or later our paths will take different turns.

"Rena, you too know Nen?" Asked atonished Gon.

"Yes, I knew everything about Nen long ago." I smirked at Killua who looked irritated.

"Then why you didn't tell us earlier about it?" Gon was curious.

"It wouldn't be fun if I told you that in the beginning." I stick my tongue on Killua. Yeah, I'm like kid. "And I'm not good teacher. I'm sure you have now someone who can better teach you about that than me."

"That's right. You are too stupid to be teacher." Said Killua with snicker.

"What did you say!?" I jumped at him and was ruffling his hair untill I was satisfied.

"I was wondering I while, but Rena, is it your cat?" Asked Gon didn't paying attention to our little fight.

"Yes, this is Albino. She is my cat since long ago." When I was introducing her she meowed to say hello and jumped on Gon's laps. He stroked her and she purred.

"She is so friendly and inteligent cat." His smile widened. He really love animals.

Gon and Killua told me everything what happend in Zoldyck residence. Gon told me how he tired to open their gate and ashe met their butlers. Killua in that time was silent and was observing me with strange look.

"Rena, do you know my father?" It was sudden question from Killua. As I thought his father propably told him something about me.

"It's not exactly that we know each other, we only met once." I showed my stiff smile.

"Hmm, he told that you should visit him."Don't wanna. Don't wanna. "So tell me how do you know each other?" I knew he won't let go of that so I told him. I sighted.

"It was when I was still with my teacher. He was playing in casino, lost all money and was in debt. So as always he looked for rich place to stole some valuable things and residence of your family was nearest. He broken into and took a lot of things and ran away. Your father and grandfather caught him before gate but after some fight he slipped them away. They chased him but he already sold everthing and we ran from that town. I then saw your fahter's angry face and it was scary. And this is mostly why your father hate my teacher and know me. There was also things with your family work. There was a lot of people who want to paid your family to kill Leo but before anyone had chance to do that he killed them." I was recalling these events with laught. When I was with Leo we were always running away but it was fun. It made me miss a little that stupid teacher, it was long time since I last saw him.

"Whoa, your teacher is really crazy." Said Killua with widened eyes from ave.

"Yeah, he is. And how is your teacher guys?" I was curious who was teaching these kids. I pity him a little. They are too abnormal.

"He is normal, I think." Said Gon thinkingabout his teacher.

"Hmm, I can't wait to meet him."