Chapter 48

My new school started in this week and I don't really have much time so I will propably updating next chaps slower.

Chapter 48

"What are you doing here?" Feitan asked with frown.

"I was bored and I felt your presence so I thought it would be fun to play with you this game" I said cheerfully but also was looking at his reaction since he might want to kill me.

"And what about these brats you were with?" He asked. I saw that he wasn't showing any reaction to kill me.

"They are training right now and it's boring." I hold hands behind my head and looked at him. " But the way, didn't you say that you will torture me next time you will see me?" I asked with cheeky smile.

"I'm not in the mood for that." He avoided my gaze. It made my smile widen.

"Just say that you can't torture me." I laughed at him.

"Now, I think I'm in the mood." He gave me sharp gaze.

"I was joking only. Joking." I said to him fast since he might truly torture me. "He is like girl on her period." I muttered to myslef.

"What did you said?" Feitan asked me with irritated look.

"Nothing." I smiled to him brightly so he couldn't see my nervous face.

"Tch." He clicked his tongue. "So, you are here only because you are bored?" He looked at me like he was expecting something.

"Yeah. Is there something else?" I looked at him confused.

"In your message you said that you want to make a bet with me." He explained me.

Then I recalled about what was he talking.

"I remember. It just playing this game alone is boring so I thought that we should make a bet who will first finish this game you or my team."

He listened to me then frowned.

"Why I am alone and you are with team?"

"Because you will have a lot of cards from killing players and in my team I have kids." I looked at him and smirked. "Don't tell me you are scared of small kids."

"I'm not." He denied with displeasure that I could even think about that.

"Then do you argee? It will be like always, loser will do anything winner want."

"Okay." He agreed.

"So... what are you going to do now?" I asked with curiously.

"Killing players and collecting cards." He repiled simply.

"Can I go with you?" I asked with pleading eyes.

"Don't you have to collecting cards yourself?" He asked.

"Nope. I will leave this to kids." I said thruthfully.

He looked at me for some time, then turned around to walk away from place we were standing.

"Okay." I heard as he said that with his back facing me. I happy ran after him. " But you have to tell me about things that Paku showed us."

"What Paku showed you?" I acted like I didn't know what was he talking.

"Who were these men and what are you doing in Troupe." He said without hesitation.

I was silent for a while thinking what to say to him. Then I decided.

"Okay, I will tell you." He looked at me waiting for explaintation. "But not now." I finished my sentence.

He frowned at me and I knew that he didn't like what I just said.

"Then when?" He looked at me like he really wanted to know that.

"When it will be time for that." I lightly smiled at him.

"Tch. To Paku and Boss you said that long ago." He looked like it was bothering him.

"You sound like you are jeleaus. I said Paku since I needed her power and I told Boss because he is a boss." I explained to him that. "You are my friend and I want to tell you but if that could cause harm to you I will choose not telling you and your fury."

I saw him looking at me with unreadable face. He didn't have family and the closest people he is with are Spiders. To him they are only people who share common way of doing things and I don't think he thinks about them exacly as friends. So words that I said to him just now must confused him. But it didn't matter what he is thinking about me since it is only my selfish desire to be his friend and don't exepct for him to respond for that.

"... I will wait." I barely heard what Feitan said. It made me happy. I thought he would say something like 'You aren't my friend' or something like that but then he agreed to wait for me to tell him. He didn't reject me calling him my friend what was huge step in our unknow relationship.

Thinking about Feitan made me fell warm in my chest. It was different form what I felt for Phinks or Shal or Boss. I didn't talk a lot with a Feitan in the beginning but something in him made me curious about him. I remember these awkard silences when I was with him alone, he was too scary for me. But then I saw his other faces, when he was joking from Spiders, when he was torturing someone, when we was playing games, when he slaughtered hundreds of people in blink of eyes, when he was reading his book, when he was clicking his tongue when something went not the way he wanted. I don't remeber when and how we became so close but I'm not against it.

"Why are you spacing out? I will leave you here." I heard Feitan's irritated voice. I looked at him with softened eyes what made him perplexed.

"I'm coming." I said and ran after him. When I was walking shoulder to shoulder with him I asked him. "So where are we going?"

"Where ever." Feitan answered shortly.

"Okay. Everywhere is fun with you."

We walked together without thinking about other things like Phantom Troupe or Gon and Killua. We only wanted to enjoy this game and spend some time with each other. In this time we didn't care about past or future and only present was important to us. This leisure time was something I cared a lot.