Chapter 27

Chapter 27

After we ended interrogation we tossed body of that man to lake to get rid of it. Then we spend few days doing nothing particular and then go each in his side. Phinks, Feitan and Shal wanted to go with me but I didn't let them cause they would only scare off Gon and Killua.

Me with Albino got in nearest train to Heavens Arena. I wasn't in hurry, I knew they will spend some time there and will be training hard. There also should be some person to teach them Nen, cause I wouldn't be good teacher for them. The way Leo was teaching me was unsuitable for them and I couldn't have good explanation for some things. I learnded my Nen with instincts. But they are smart kids and will get it fast.

I was sitting alone in one room and I was stroking Albino when I heard that door was opening. I saw tall man with black hair and red eyes. He wore kimono and had sunglasses on his nose. And like always he had his irritating smile on face.

"What are you doing here, Reo?" If this freak was here it mean that he want something from me.

"You are so cruel, Rena." He faked cry when he sits down opposite me."And I thought that we have some kind special relationship."

"Yeah right, special relationship. Just say what you want from me." I never get along with him cause he always played with me and his talk irritated me so much that I can't stand him.

"I don't know why you hate me." He started sulking as alwyas. I don't know why he is so clingy to me but I know one thing - I don't want to know him any better. He had twisted personality and I would kill him after some time from annoy. But I can't since he is younger brother of Leo, so I keep my distance. Btw, someone had poor imegination to gave them similar names - Leo and Reo. (Author: I'm sowwy for my poor imagination T.T)

"I don't hate you, you just irritating me as always." To make me clam I started to counting from ten to one in my mind. "So tell me why are you there."

"I had to use one of my puppets and you were the closest so I come to see you." His grin cause shivers run down my spine.

"So you want again use your power on me?" I was suspicious if it is only thing he want.

"Since it was what we agreed." He giggled to himself. I sometimes curious what is he thinking in his head.

"Okay, do it now cause I don't have time later." I reached my hand to him.

"Don't worry, it will be fast. Hehe~~" I grabbed my hand and used his Nen. I watched as his aura was covering my hand then arm and was reaching further till it got to back of my head. I felt some weight there but didn't have to look in mirror to know what is that.

Reo's Nen ability is perfect for collecting information. His power was called Library of Knowledge. When he touch person for minute he can collect all memories from him and gather them in his library. Then he can look through all mamories he had and find information he need. He also had his puppets which are collecting information for him at adistance. Only thing he need to do is to use some aura on person and then on back of his head will show black shadow with red eyes. It is hard to detect even with Gyo. But he can only use ten puppets on time. So sometimes he let go of one of his puppets to get information from another person.

His power creeps me out but thanks to that I have his puppet alwyas with me he promised to give me any information I need for free. It mean to me a lot since informations from him are really expensive.

I took away from him my hand. "Now that I have your puppet again you can go." I looked through window not giving him any second more attention.

"Eeech, why are you so cruel to me. Let's play a little." I could be a kid sometimes but I never forget that this is only his mask.

"Never in this life, one time we 'played' to nearly killed me! If you want to play find Leo." His definiton of play is fight and when I once tired to spar with him if not for Leo I would be dead. He is so fast and nimble that he looks like cat playing with mouse while fighting. And add to that his twisted personality and there is person who you can't predict what and when he do.

"Tch, Leo is boring. He is lazy and when I want to play with him he only shooting at me." He made angry face. I couldn't help but laught when I thought about that pair of brother. Both of them were like cats, one lazy that could sleep all day and another mischievous that want to play all the time."Hey, don't laught at me."

"You are so alike." I sighted sad. I too wanted to have siblings but now it's impossible. I can treat Gon and Killua like my younger brothers but they will never be my real brothers. "Do you want me to throw you out of window?" I hardened my look since I didn't want to show Reo my weaknes, I don't know time and place where he could use that.

"Don't throw me, I will get out on next station." He grebbed Albino from my hands. "And since you don't wanna to play with me, I will play with Albino." Albino wanted to scratch his face with her claws but he didn't let her. I didn't pay attention to them and looked through window again. "Och, and you should be careful of yours hort friend with bad temper. He can kill you if he don't control himself." He gave me some useless advice.

"Look who is talking. You nearly killed me once."

"It was accident!"

"Yeah, right."

Rest of the travel we spend in silence.