1

*Your POV*

Hey, it's me again. You're probably wondering what happened to me and where I went. Well, I'll get to that in a minute. First, I want to tell you where I am now.

It's been 8 months since my 'funeral'. I know, it's so cruel that the Quads and Jennis would make people travel from all across the world to attend a funeral when nobody died.

It hasn't been that long, but they finally decided to let me go. They even said they wouldn't try to meddle with my life, but I don't believe them.

Right now, I'm in an Uber. I just came from the airport and now I'm on my way to Julian's house.

****

The Uber finally pulled up to Julian's house. I got out and walked up to the doorstep. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

It was opened. By Julian. Yes, Julian Esteban Jara. His eyes widened.

"Y/n? Is that you?" Julian asked. I just slowly nodded. His eyes lit up and he pulled me into a tight hug. We walked into the house and he closed the door behind me. We sat down on the couch.

"Is anyone else home?" I asked.

"No, just you and I." He replied. At that moment, a girl walked into the room.

"Julian, babe, who's this?" The girl asked. My jaw dropped open. Julian looked at me, panic in his eyes. I stood up and began to walk to the door.

Julian came up behind me and grabbed my wrist. I turned and looked him in the eye.

"Y/n, please don't go." He whispered.

"You've hurt me many times. But this one hurt the most." I said, freeing myself from his grip.

"It's not what it looks like." He said.

"It's exactly what it looks like! Now let go of me!" I yelled, before storming out of his house. I walked a few blocks until I reached the house I used to live in. I went in and began to unpack all of my bags.

*Julian's POV*

I thought I would never see y/n again. But she appeared at my doorstep and we were about to catch up. That's when Leone had to come in and ruin it all.

Y/n stormed out of my house. I turned to see Leone, smiling. I glared at her.

"What's wrong with you?" I yelled. She held up her hands in defence.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? Why didn't you tell y/n that we're together?" Leone asked. I sighed.

"We aren't together! I'm single! You're just an over obsessed freak who won't leave me alone! Stop trying to get with me and have sex with me! I'm not for you!" I yelled. She smirked at me and folded her arms.

"Why did you lie to her? You said there was nobody else home." She said.

"I didn't even know you were here! You just sneak into my house whenever you feel like it! Now get out and never come back here!" I yelled. She left my house.

I went up to my room and went on my phone. I went to my contacts and went to my chat with y/n. I need to make it all right.

*Your POV*

I spent about 3 hours unpacking all of my things. I laid down and went on my phone. It went off. I had a message from Julian. I sighed and opened the chat.

(J is Julian, Y is Y/n)

J - Y/n, let me explain.
Y - Julian, I don't want to talk about it.
J - Please, I just want to talk to you.
Y - I'm tired, I've just been unpacking all of my things.
J - Then go to sleep. I'll come by your place in the morning and then we can talk. Is that OK with you?
Y - Yeah, I guess.
J - See you tomorrow and sleep well ❤️
Y - You too ❣