Ace jerks awake and I look over at him.

"Morning sunshine."

"You used your magic on me!" He shouts

"You fuckin' threw me across the room!" He shouts again

"Sorry." I mumble and he gawks at me.

"Sorry? That's all I get?" He asks 

"I mean I don't know what else you want me to say to you. I wasn't exactly myself." I mumble and he glares.

"Anyways, perfect timing. We're here." I say pointing to the new headquarters.

"Why do I have a terrible feeling that I'm going to die today?" He asks and I shrug.

"Cause you might and I might and Shane might and Jason might."

"Very optimistic." He says and I shrug parking the car and turning it off. We climb out of the car and scope out the area.

"Shit." He mutters and I nod. They're everywhere.

"Can you teleport us in? There's no way we're going to be able to get in unnoticed." He says and I nod.

"I can try." I say then call on my magic. I feel it in the tips of my fingers and shut my eyes. I snap my eyes open as my hand starts to shake again.

"What the hell? Please don't go all batshit crazy on me again. One concussion is enough." He says and I huff.

"I already said sorry." I say trying to call on my magic again. The shaking only gets worse and I hiss clenching my fist.

"It's keeping me from using my magic though." I mumble feeling it slow.

"Alright, then we're doing this the old fashioned way." He says and I nod as he digs through the SUV for weapons of some sort. He hands me over two pistols and I slide them into my belt.

"This is all we got." He says sliding his own two guns into his belt.

"I have five rounds in each." He says and I nod

"Same."

"Great, so we got twenty rounds between us." He says

"We'll make it work." I say and he nods as we take off.

"They'll be holding them in the basement." I say and he nods as we continue to walk. A man turns to face us and we duck out of the way. I slowly poke my head out then yank on Ace's sleeve as the man turns away. We run toward the building and crouch against the wall.

"This is great, except that we got to be in that building." He says pointing to the one of course most heavily guarded.

"Of course we do." I say then breathe heavy.

"Let's go." I mutter then we sprint toward the building as guards turn their backs to us. We continue to run then he yanks me against a wall, one building from where we're supposed to be.

"We need a plan Neveah. There's like thirty men there." He says and I pull out my guns. I click them off safety then look over at him.

"Do not use your gun unless completely necessary." I mutter sliding on two silencers.

"What are you gonna do?" He asks and I smirk.

"What I do best. Shoot." I say then stand up and move from behind the wall.

"Boys." I whistle and they all spin to face me. Before they even get the chance to raise their weapons I kill two in a row. I continue walking towards the building shooting the rest down.