I hug Layla and Olivia then pull back.

"Thank you, for everything Neveah." She says and I smile gently

"You're going to be safe now. Get back to your normal life." I say and she smiles hugging me again.

"Don't lose your shot with Shane." She whispers and I nod as she pulls back.

"It was great to have a sister, even if for only a few days." I say and she smiles

"Maybe we'll meet again somewhere in the near future." She says and I nod as she backs up and gives a quick hug to Shane.

~~

Olivia's POV

"Take good care of her." I whisper into Shane's ear.

"Even if that means you have to lie to her." I say pulling back. He shoots me a look

"How do you-

"It doesn't matter." I mumble and he slowly nods. I turn to face Ace and he smiles as I walk over.

"Goodbye Ace." I say as he pulls me against him in a caring embrace.

"You'll be safe now." He says and I smile pulling back.

"Do yourself a favor. Let her go." I whisper and he looks over as Shane and Neveah play with Layla for a few more minutes.

"She's not yours anymore." I say

"I can always hope."

"Not in this life you can't." I say and he nods in understanding.

"Always protect her, but maybe it's time to have that be at a safe distance. You hurt her, and I know it hurt you too, but she's moved on. It's your turn to do the same." I say then press my lips to his cheek.

"You'll find someone soon." I say and he stands still as I turn and walk over to Shane, Layla, and Neveah.

"Thank you guys for everything." I say and they both smile sadly but truthfully at me.

"Come on Layla. It's time to go home." I say and she takes my hand.

"Bye bye." Layla says and I smile as they smile again.

"Good luck." Neveah says.

"You too."

~~

I watch as Layla and Olivia climb into the car. I nod at Jackson and he rolls up his window then drives off.

"Let's get going." I say and both boys nod as we grab our luggage and hall it to the SUV. We pack everything up then climb into the car. Ace drives this time, and as soon as my door shuts we take off.

~~~~~~~