Interveiws and Doctors

After lunch I went back to the office to continue sorting through resumes. by the end of the day I had found a handful of applicants I waned to interview for the full time trainers position and a dozen people for the intern position. there were 4 intern positions to fill this year so hopefully I will be able to narrow it down and find the right people to fill all the positions.

After I had called and set up all the interview times for the applicants I decided to call it a day and go home. the drive home was quick and when I pulled into the drive way I could already see Jamie and Jordie's cars parked on the road.

when I walked in I could hear everyone in the kitchen. I went up stairs and changed into sweatpants and a tank top before joining then in the kitchen.

there were pizza boxes open on the island and Tyler came over handing me a plate and kissing the side of my head.

"How was work?" Tyler asked

"good I have a bunch of interviews scheduled for the next week to find a new full time trainer and some new interns." I said "But enough work talk lets go watch a movie or something."

everyone agreed and we went to go sit on the couches in the living room. Tyler brought out a case of beer. he grabbed one for him and one for me before walking back over. he went to hand me a beer.

everyone just kind of looked at me to see what I was going to do since Ty was the only one who didn't know I was pregnant.

"thanks but I think ill stick to water tonight."

he gave me a funny look before handing the beer to Jordie and sitting down beside me on the couch.

the rest of the night we watched a few movies and talked about how Jordie was liking Montreal. Around 11 everyone decided to go home. Tyler and I were left alone to clean up the pizza boxes and beer bottles.

After the living room was clean we both decided to call it a night since I had interviews all day and Tyler was flying out for a bio steel camp in Toronto.

By the time I left for work Tyler was still sleeping which I was grateful for. I knew we started talking I would blurt out that I was pregnant.

All morning I conducted interviews for the and had found a few candidates that would make a good fit.

Soon enough there was a knock on my office door and Jordie walked in carrying a takeout bag.
"How does chicken Parmesan sound for lunch?" He said tossing the bag down on the desk.

"You're my favourite person in the world right now. I didn't have time for breakfast this morning and I'm starving."

"You need to start taking better care of yourself now that my godchild is growing inside of you." He said stuffing his lunch into his mouth. " and how speaking of the baby what time is your doctors appointment?"

I looked at my watch "it's in an hour but the clinic is right up the road and who said you were going to be godfather?"

"Who else would be godfather?"

I just shrugged before continuing to eat my lunch. Jamie and I decided to walk to the clinic since it was a nice day.

Once I got to the clinic I went to the front desk to sign in and fill out a bunch of forms soon enough a nurse case out to take me back into the ultrasound room. I changed into the gown before the doctor came in with Jordie.

"Alrighty my name is doctor Morgan." A tall female doctor said "so it looks like you're here to confirm a pregnancy. Was it planned or should we discuss your options?"

"No we were trying for a few months so it wasn't unexpected."

"Alright then I'm going to have you lay down on the table. The gel may feel a little cold."

Soon there was a grainy image on the screen.

"Alright Elizabeth you are indeed pregnant. The heartbeat is strong. If you look right here you can see the baby. You look to be close to three months already."
Dr Morgan went through all of the prenatal care I would need to follow and set up my next appointment before printing out a copy of the ultrasound picture.

Jordie and I were walking home once the appointment ended

" so now I have a week to figure out how I'm going to tell Tyler."

"Oh I have a few ideas." Jordie said giving me an evil smile.

Hi all

Sorry it's been so long but life's crazy. Hope you liked the chapter please comment and vote.

Much love
~Del~