Move in

Tyler and i had been dating for a month now. things had been going great. we had a few disagreements but every couple did. they were almost always over stupid things and after a few minutes one of us would apologize and we'd be back to normal.

we saw each other almost everyday whether it was while i cooked dinner or at the game or practises. since i was a trainer i traveled with the team so we didn't have to go long stretches on road trips without each other.  

tonight was our one month anniversary and Tyler was taking me out to one of my favorite restaurants since he had something important to ask me.

Ally was over right now trying to help me find an outfit for tonight. after searching through my closet she finally pulled out a light pink sundress that came to my mid thigh. there was a brown belt that wrapped around my waist. i paired it with my brown leather gladiator sandals.  

Abby was curling my hair when i got a call from Tyler.

"Hello Tyler."

"Hey El i might be a few minutes late traffic is terrible and i have to swing by my place to change."

"do you want me to meet you at your place?"

"That'd be great sweat heart key is under the mat." he said "i have to go I'm next in line."

with that he hung up. i rolled my eyes at the originality of where he put his spare key. i was glad he was late since i would never have been ready if he was on time.

after finishing my hair Ally left since she and Jamie were going out with Jordie and his new girlfriend. i think her name was Abigail but i couldn't be sure.

i walked over to my bathroom and pulled out my make up making it light and natural looking. once i finished i put my phone and keys into my bag before grabbing the gift that i had gotten him. it was a travel kit with all of his favorites. since during flights it was usually the trainers who got the food and snacks i knew all his favorites plus there was a new game he had been wanting to get for his gaming system so he could play it on the plane with the rest of the guys.

i grabbed everything before going down to my truck and driving over to Tyler's. when i got there i reached under the mat and found the key taped to the bottom. i walked in and took my shoes off flopping down onto the couch and turning on the t.v watching highlights from around the league until i heard the door open and saw Tyler walk in.

"let me go change then we can go." he said kissing me. "by the way you look beautiful."

i blushed at his comment and a few minutes later he walked down in jeans and a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up showing off his tattooed forearms.

i put my shoes on before following him out to his car. he drove us to the restaurant in his nice sports car. when we got out i felt girls eyeing him like a fresh piece of meat. i put my arm through his when he offered it out before he leaned down and whispered

"i don't want any of these guys getting the idea to come over and try flirting."

"well i don't like the way these girls are eyeing you like a fresh piece of meat." i said. he looked around before saying.

"let them only girl here worth my time is you."

i leaned up and kissed him before a waiter showed us to a booth near the back of the restaurant.

after we ordered Tyler pulled out a bag.

"i got this for you." he said pushing the bag toward me.

i tore the wrapping paper away pulling out a Stars sweater. i turned it around to see Seguin and 91 on the back.

"i thought it was time you started wearing my number." he said "look in the pocket."

i reached in and felt a cold piece of metal. i pulled my hand out and opened it to see a key. i gave him a confused look before he said

"will you move in with me?"

i was speechless but i managed to nod my head yes before he stood up and lifted me out of my chair and hugged me whispering

"i love you" into my hair

"i love you to Ty." i said moving my head so i could kiss him.

we sat back down and finished our meal before Tyler drove us back to his or i guess i should say our apartment.

"Stay the night?" he asked. i agreed and i changed into one of his oversized shirts before cuddling up to him on the couch and watching a movie before he carried me up to bed.

the last thing i heard before i fell asleep was Tyler whispering I love you Eli.