Appointments

Ally, Jamie, Tyler and I were all sitting in the waiting room of the doctor's office waiting to be called back.

when the nurse came out she called Jamie and Ally back but said Tyler and I would have to stay in the waiting room because of the space.

"wanna go and get a coffee?" Tyler said standing up and twirling his keys around his finger. I agreed standing up and lacing my fingers through his. we walked down the road to the nearest Starbucks.

once we ordered a few fans came up to Tyler to get a picture or autograph. it was going well until two teenage girls walked up and practically threw themselves at Ty. one of them handed me their phone and asked me to get a picture.

she walked back and they both pushed their chests into him and I could feel my face getting redder and redder.

"smile" I said through gritted teeth.

  once I snapped the picture our order was called and Tyler excused himself to grab the drink tray. we walked out and back toward the clinic.

"I think someone was a little jealous back there." Tyler said smirking and placing an arm over my shoulder.

"I was not." lie

"really cause your face was red as a tomato and you looked about ready to murder someone."

I just rolled my eyes not wanting to admit he was right.

"you know I would never go for any other girl. how do you top perfection?" he said giving me a cheesy smile.

"I'm far from perfect Ty." I said rolling my eyes.  

"you're perfect to me though." he said

"stop being so mushy, its weird." I said shoving him.

once we were back at the clinic we walked into the waiting room to see Jamie and Ally talking at the front desk. we waited while they finished everything before they walked over to us and grabbed their drinks.

"so how did it go?" I asked as we got into the car.

"good they said the baby was healthy and everything looks good. I'm about a month and a half along. we got a bunch of information on supplements and precautions to take, do's and don'ts just typical stuff." Ally said

Jamie still looked a little shell shocked but he had a smile on his face.

"so when are you guys going to tell the team?" Tyler asked

"well we have to tell our families first but then I'll let the team know." Jamie said

once we pulled up to their apartment they hoped out before waving goodbye and walking up to their apartment.

*******************one week later*******************************************************************

we had just gotten back from a two game road trip and I was exhausted between working with the team and Ally constantly texting and calling me about the baby. I love the girl but she can drive me nuts some times.

I flopped onto the couch letting out a huff. Tyler sat down at my feet as I put my legs over his lap.

"hey Tyler I've been thinking maybe we should get something together like maybe a dog. with Jamie and Ally having a baby together I thought it might be nice for us to have something to take care of together." I said raising my head to look at him

"i don't think we have the room right now with cash, marshal and the cat it's too crowded in here for another dog. maybe once we buy a house we think about it but that won't be for a while." he said