move in day

i woke up the next morning to feel two large arms wrapped around my back. i opened my eyes to see i was laying on top of Tyler. i reached over to the night stand and opened my phone to see i had a few missed calls from Abby. i decided to text her since i didn't want to wake Tyler.

i tried to move out of his grasp but his arms tightened around me. i stayed there unable to move and texted Abby.

E~ what's with all the calls it's 8 in the morning.

A~ i want to know if Tyler asked you. so did he?

E~ he did.

A~ well what did you say?

E~ I said yes so I'm going to need your help packing.

A~ I'll come over later with some boxes!

just as i shut my phone off i felt Tyler beginning to stir underneath me. he finally opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"morning babe" he said leaning in a kissing me.

"morning" i said as i rolled off of him and sitting at the foot of the bed. "want me to go make breakfast?"

he nodded his head before i stood up and walked into the kitchen. i rifled through his fridge before pulling out eggs, bacon and pancake mix. i was putting everything on the stove when i felt a hand wrap around my waist and pull me into their chest and away from the food i was cooking.

"Ty I'm trying make breakfast and i can't if you won't let me go."  i said leaning against his chest.

"that's fine as long as i can keep you here."

"No i need to make breakfast so you have the energy to help me pack up my apartment and move it over here."

he groaned but let me go as he went and sat at the stools at the island in the kitchen. i finished cooking up all of the food i grabbed two plates and divided the food onto them. i put one plate in front of Tyler and placed the other one on the counter next to him before going to sit down on the stool beside him.

before i could sit down in my chair Tyler wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up placing me in his lap. he pulled my plate over to him before we both began eating out breakfast in a comfortable silence.

once we were done Tyler gave me a peck on my cheek before saying

"breakfast was great. I'm going to get changed and then we can go to your place and pack up. " he said picking me up and placing me back down on the floor. he walked off to the bedroom and a few minutes later he walked out in jeans and a hoodie.

he drove us over to my place and when we unlocked the door i stepped in to see Ally sitting on the couch watching t.v. i had given her my extra key so she could feed my cat when i was on a road trip with the guys.

i saw a pile of boxes at her feet and she began packing up the kitchen while Tyler worked on the living room. by about two we had everything but the furniture that came with the place packed up. we all sat down on the couch and waited for Jordie and Jamie to come and help us carry it all down.

half an hour later the boys showed up and a red headed girl followed them in.

"guys this is Abigail, my girlfriend." Jordie said putting his arm around her shoulders. she smiled and gave a small wave clearly uncomfortable with all the new people around her. i stepped away from Tyler and went to introduce myself.

"Elizabeth but you can call me Eli." i said giving her a quick hug. she seemed to relax after that and we all grabbed the boxes and loaded them into my truck. we all drove over to Tyler and Jordie's apartment and unpacked all the boxes in our room. before making a stop at a storage unit to drop off the stuff i wouldn't need.

when Tyler and i drove back to the apartment everyone was still there so we ordered pizza before turning on a movie and all settling in.

after a bunch of pizza and movies Jamie and Ally decided to call it a night. Abigail was going to stay the night since it was so late and she had fallen asleep. Jordie carried her back to his room and i began walking down to our room when i felt Tyler scoop me up and throw me over his shoulder and carried me into the bedroom.

once we got there he tossed me onto the bed before crawling overtop of me. he bent down and kissed my forehead before whispering

"welcome home."       

AUTHOR'S NOTE

sorry it's a day late. promise to work on the next chapter soon