Changes

Tyler and i were on a morning run around Dallas. it was a day off for the guys but Tyler was obsessive with his work-outs. we got up early to avoid some of the Dallas heat.

Jackson was asleep when we left so i left a note on the counter so he wouldn't wonder where i was.

we had brought Tyler's dogs Marshall and Cash. they were panting so we decided to walk over to a café and get them some water. i held them while Tyler went in to get the water. he came out with two bottles of water, two cups of coffee and a bag filled of what appeared to be muffins.

"i got breakfast. i even got something for Jackson." he said handing me my cup of coffee.

we gave the dogs their water before walking back to our apartment.

"Hey Eli I've been thinking i should get me own place and Jordie is tired of living with his brother and girlfriend so we kind of found a place to live. it's just a few doors down from your place so we can still visit and have lunch. I'd still be over all the time. you and Jackson need time alone and i always feel like I'm intruding. i hope you aren't mad." Tyler said looking down

"Tyler of course I'm not mad. i mean I'd never want you to feel like you're intruding because i love having you there but i understand you want some space and that's fine." i said trying to act calm but on the inside i was terrified. Tyler and Jordie were the only things keeping Jackson from hitting me whenever he wanted.

when we got to the apartment building Tyler reached into his pocket and pulled out a shiny metal object. he grabbed my hand and but the cold piece of metal into my hand.

"in case you ever need a place to go. you're always welcome any time." he said.

i opened my hand to see a key. i hugged him as we walked into the apartment building.

"where the hell were you?" i heard Jackson yell

Tyler looked surprised by his outburst since to everyone else Jackson seemed like the perfect guy.

"we were out on a run Jack. i left a note on the counter. Tyler brought back muffins for us." i said walking over to him. i felt his nails dig in to my sides that were bruised from a few nights ago when i told him to get his own beer. i winced slightly at the pain but hid it from Tyler.

"sorry to steal her man." Tyler said giving him a pat on the back. "listen i have to go get some boxes to pack my stuff in. I'll be back in an hour or so."

with that he left me with a fuming Jackson. i went down go to our room to change out of my sweaty clothes but before i could get there i felt a shove in my back and fell face first into the door. i grabbed my nose as it began bleeding.

"why do you insist on pissing me off." Jackson yelled as he towered over. he grabbed my jaw in hand squeezing it and throwing my head back against the wall. my head immediately started pounding. "don't every do something that stupid again. understand."

i nodded my head pushing him off me and rubbing my jaw. i walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. i washed away the blood on my face before washing my hair and body. i hopped out of the shower grabbing a towel. i popped two Advil's for my head before checking the bruise on my faced. it was a faint handprint but i put on some makeup to cover it up. i changed into jeans and my stars shirt with Seguin written on the back.

i walked out into the living room just as Tyler and some blond walked in. she was probably 5'6" but her heels made her almost the same height as Tyler. she was in a skin tight top that her chest barely fit in the white shirt that clearly showed of her bright pink bra. she was also wearing jean shorts that most of her butt fell out of.