I got you

it was now December in Dallas and almost time for the Christmas break and Tyler and i were both going back home. for the first time he would be in Brampton while i stayed in Dallas. we hadn't talked much since our fight in the weight room.

it was usually only a passing hello or small talk when the team got together. Leah seemed to have stayed around longer then any other girl. i hated her but Tyler hated Jackson so i guess it was even

Jackson insisted i stayed with him and his family in Dallas for the holidays and every time i tried to tell him i wanted to go home for the holidays it ended in i fight so i just gave up and agreed to go home with him. my parents didn't understand but i knew they'd be fine without me.

i was sitting on the couch in the player's lounge at the rink. i was waiting for Jamie and Jordie to drive me home.

they walked out with Tyler

"why is he here?" i asked knowing he had driven himself this morning

"Leah borrowed my car and hasn't come back so Jamie offered to drive me home." he said looking annoyed at me.

 "whatever i have to get home and make dinner for Jackson." i said getting into the car.

i heard Tyler snicker but i just got in the car and ignored him.

once we got to the apartment i took the stairs up to avoid being in another small space with Tyler. i went to open the door but found it locked. that was weird but i pulled my key out of my purse and unlocked the door. i threw my bag onto the couch and went to the kitchen when i heard a noise coming from the bedroom.

i walked down the hallway as quietly as i could. i opened the door and found Jackson on top of Leah. they hadn't noticed me yet i cleared my throat and they jumped apart.

"what the hell is going on?" i asked my voice full of anger.

"Lizzy it's nothing i promise this is the first time." Jackson said trying to make me believe him.

"why the hell are you still here?" i yelled focusing my attention on Leah "get out now or i swear to god i will remove you by your hair."

she quickly scrambled to throw her clothes on as she ran out the door. i went to watch her leave and slammed the door almost catching one of her fake blond extensions as she ran out.

when i turned around Jackson stood in the living room behind me. his eyes were full of remorse but i didn't care.

"Lizzy I'm so sorry, she threw herself at me. nothing happened, please lets just have a nice dinner and forget about this." he said leading me to the kitchen by my arm. i ripped it out of his grip.

"you seriously expect me to believe that bullshit. i saw you and something defiantly happened. the one thing i can't stand is cheating and you go and cheat on me with that fake blond." before i could finish though a hand collided with my face.

"listen i apologized now drop it and go finish dinner." he said. the remorse in his eyes replaced with anger.

"no, I'm done. pack your stuff and be out by tonight." i said turning to go finish chopping up the onions for my dinner.

"I'm not moving out. we will work this out and everything will go back to how it was." he said walking up behind me

"let me make something very clear to you either you move your stuff out or i throw it over the balcony." i said turning back around to finish getting dinner ready. suddenly i felt something hard collide with the back of my head. i stumbled back tripping over my feet and falling on to the cold kitchen tile. i looked up seeing Jackson with a pan in his hand before everything went black.