Big News

"Eli I'm in some big trouble. " was all I heard in my half asleep haze. I got out of bed and walked down the hallway out of the room and toward the elevator so I didn't wake Tyler.

the whole time I was walking out all I could hear was quiet sobbing from the other end

"alright calm down and tell me what's wrong." I said running a hand through my hair

"I...I...I think I'm pregnant."

"have you gotten a test or gone to the doctor's yet?" I asked suddenly wide awake with a million questions running through my head.

"no I can't do it alone will you go with me."

"we come home in two days I'll pick up some tests on the way back from the airport and IF they come  back positive which they may not then we will talk about what to do next. have you even told him?"

"no how am I supposed to tell Jamie he's going to flip we aren't ready for a kid and you can't tell him or Tyler cause if Tyler knows then he will tell Jamie. promise me Elizabeth don't tell anyone."

"okay Ally I won't just relax and try not to focus on it. I will be home in a couple days and we can sort it out then."  I hung up and walked back to the room. when I got in the light was on and I knew Tyler was awake.

"where were you?" he asked as I crawled into bed.

" I was just going for a walk I couldn't sleep." I hate lying to him but I couldn't tell him the truth and worry him. he accepted my answer and flipped off the light

******************************TWO DAYS LATER *****************************************************

we arrived from the airport and I quickly said goodbye to the boys before convincing Tyler to hang out with Jamie at his apartment so Ally could come over to discuss the whole situation.

I took Tyler's car while he drove with Jamie. my first stop was at the pharmacy. I walked down the isles until I came across the pregnancy tests. I didn't know which one to get so I grabbed a couple of different test before grabbing some ice cream junk food and the what to expect when your expecting book.

I walked up to the checkout and placed all the items on the counter. the middle aged man gave me a glare but I simply rolled my eyes and handed over the money not willing to put up with anyone's bullshit today.

I got back in the car and drove home to see Ally waiting outside once I unlocked the door she grabbed the bag and went straight to the washroom

"nice to see you too." I said sarcastically

"I haven't peed all day I'm about to burst." she said through the door.

after she finished in there I set my phone alarm for 5 minutes so we would know when to check. Ally must have asked me twenty times if it was time to check the tests.

finally my alarm went off but Ally didn't move.

"I can't look. can you read them for me?" she asked

I got up off of my bed and walked toward the bathroom. I looked down at the counter to see all the tests with the same answer.

I tossed them into the garbage bin before returning to the bedroom. I walked back to the bedroom and Ally looked up at me with expectant eyes. I sighed before saying

"they all came back positive Als." before she could cry I walked over to her "we have to figure out what to do, you have options here but I think you should call Jamie over he shouldn't be kept in the dark."

"not yet I want to set up a doctor's appointment first. can you help me find a doctor, then we can call Jamie over but I want you here when I tell him because I can't do it alone." she said as she started to break down.

"hey now listen to me you won't have to do any of this alone you have Jamie, Tyler, Jordie, Abby and me."

after a few hours of looking online we found her a doctor. we set up an appointment for the weekend when I knew Jamie would be free to go.

"alright lets call the boys because the sooner they know the better." I said "plus I really want pizza."

half an hour later I heard the boys walk in. Ally got a panicked look in her eyes but I grabbed her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze before the guys entered into the living room. they were carrying a box of pizza each and sat them down on the table. we were watching some movie but I kept glancing over at Ally.

about halfway through the movie Ally grabbed my hand and just as Jamie was taking a bite from his pizza she blurted out

"I'm pregnant."

Tyler whipped his head to look at her and Jamie while Jamie began choking on his pizza. for a while it was quiet and I could see the panicked look in Ally's eyes. finally Jamie seemed to snap out of his daze.

"so how far along are you?" he asked

"I'm not sure I have a doctor's appointment this weekend so I should find out then."

"can I come?" Jamie asked

I nudged Tyler and we walked into the kitchen and were talking in there. finally Jamie and Ally walked in hand in hand. Jamie walked over to Tyler and put him in a head lock.

"I hope you're ready to be an uncle."

the rest of the day was spent hanging around in our pjs talking about everything that would have to be done.

Author's Note

hi all, sorry it's been so long school is busy but I hope you like the update. if you did vote and comment because I love to hear what you guys think.

much love

Del