Disney

I woke up the morning after the game against Tampa. we had lost in a shootout but today we were driving up to the panthers arena but we had the rest of the day off.

the guys were all acting weird at the breakfast. they wouldn't make eye contact with me but I just rolled my eyes and tried to ignore them after breakfast I quickly rushed up to my room to pack my clothes but as I opened the door I realised why the boys hadn't stopped laughing my clothes were strung up between the doors down the entire hallway like lights.

every article of clothing I had packed was on display. I turned around as the elevator doors dinged open to see most of the team bet over laughing. when they composed themselves I gave them a look that could make blood run cold.

they quickly grabbed my clothes down and packed them back up for me before we all loaded onto the bus.

I wasn't talking to any of the guys and instead sat at the front of the bus with the rest of the training staff. the boys knew I was mad so they gave me my space.

Tyler kept texting me to apologize since he was the only one who had a key card. I was ignoring him it wasn't that I was still mad at them I had gotten over I but I wanted to make them sweat and see what I could get out of it.

after the drive to the new hotel we all got our rooms assigned but there had been a mix up with the number of rooms so everyone had to double up. since I was the only girl I got first choice of who I roomed with.

I paused just to make Tyler nervous before linking arms with him. I could see him relax as we took the elevator up to our room. I tossed my bag onto one of the beds as a pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"I'm sorry I let the guys in your room." Tyler said with his face buried in my neck "what can I and the boys do to make it up to you?"

I put my hand on my chin as if to think before deciding. "take me to Disney land."

"done " he quickly replied

"while wearing the mickey mouse ears all day." I said

his face dropped realising I was going to embarrass them all. he walked off to tell the guys while I changed into a red skater skirt and black long sleeve crop top. after I redid my hair and makeup I walked into the hallway to see the boys waiting around the elevator. I smiled at them before we all got onto the team bus and drove to Disneyland.

I'd never been before but everyone always seems to go.

when we pulled up to the park we all filed out and the boys bought the express passes so we could get on rides faster. we walked into the nearest store and the boys all bought their mouse ears while Tyler bought me a pair of Minnie ears. with that we split up into groups but decided to meet up in a few hours in front of the castle.

the guys and I went on some rides and walked around for a while. at some point we lost Tyler In a crowd I panicked worried where he had gone.

Jamie called him and assured me he would meet up with us at the next ride. as we waited out front of the ride I saw a pair or tattooed arms walking through the crowd. I ran up to him and hugged him as he spun me around.

"you scared me. where did you go?" I asked

" I'm sorry babe I got side tracked looking at something in a store window and you guys must have walked off without me realising. I didn't mean to worry you." he said kissing me on the top of my head.

Tyler's POV******************

I watched as the group walked off ahead of me. Jamie had promised to distract them until I was finished. I had seen a beautiful ring in one of the jewelry stores there. and no it wasn't an engagement ring don't be crazy I'm only 23, this was just a way of spoiling her.

I got a text from Jamie saying that she had caught on and to hurry back.

I bought the ring before hustling over to the ride where he said they were. as I got through the pack of people waiting in line I saw Eli running over to me. I picked her up and spun her around

"you scared me where did you go?" she asked

" sorry babe I got sidetracked looking at something in a store window and you guys must have walked off without me realising. I didn't mean to worry you." I said kissing the top of her head.

Jamie mouthed if I had gotten the ring and I gave him a thumbs up as I hugged Eli.

"well should we get in line for the ride?" I asked putting my arm around Eli's waist.

after a few hours it was dark and we realised it was time to meet up with the rest of the team so we made our way to the castle. we were the last group to arrive and it was just in time for the fireworks to start.

Eli and I found a seat along the ledge and she sat in-between my legs and her head rested against my chest. I was holding her hand and playing with her fingers as she sat fascinated by the fire works. just before the finally I reached into my pocket and pulled out the ring.

I slipped it on her finger and she turned around smiling.

"Ty it's beautiful." she said. "you didn't have to do this."

"yeah I did, I needed to show you I'm committed to us. I know it's not an engagement ring but I want you to know I'm not going anywhere."

"Ty I'm 23 years old I'm nowhere near ready for marriage but I'm just as committed."

I smiled and leaned down and kissed her as the final fireworks went off. I saw a flash go off and I turned to see Jamie with is phone out. the whole team awed as we rolled our eyes.

as we drove back to the hotel I had Jamie send me the picture and set it as the screen on my phone smiling at the memory.

Author's Note

sorry it's been so long but I hope you liked the chapter. please vote or comment. as always I appreciate it and you guys rock for reading.

~Del