Green Monster

we had finished our game against the panthers last night loosing in the shootout the boys hadn't played their best game and they knew it. the plane ride up to Philadelphia was quiet. we arrived around 2 am local time.

we were all quick to grab our bags and make our way to the rooms. I was back to having my own room. after I grabbed a shower I went to lay in my bed. I was tossing and turning unable to fall asleep.

there was a knock on the door. I got up throwing on one of Tyler's shirts that came to my thighs. I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole to see a tired looking Tyler. I opened the door and he stepped in.

"why are you still up?" I asked

"Jamie is snoring and I can't sleep can I stay here?" he asked. I just pointed to the bed and he crawled in. I walked to the other side and sat down before his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me down so my head was resting against his shoulder.

I woke up the next morning to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see it was Tyler. he had his hand on my stomach and was leaning over me.

"I'm up, now stop shaking me." I said pushing him off of me. he laughed getting out of bed and stretching. before leaning down and kissing me.

"i'm going to head back to the room and change but I'll see you at breakfast okay?"

I nodded my head before getting out of bed myself and walking over to my suitcase. I pulled out my green stars hoodie that had Seguin written on the bottom that covered my but and a pair of leggings and my green running shoes.

I threw my hair up into a high ponytail before going down to the dinning room to find the guys scattered among tables. I stopped and looked until my eyes landed on the back of Tyler's head. I walked over grabbing the seat next to him.

he didn't turn away from the conversation he was in the middle of but rested his hand on my thigh letting me know he knew I was here. I sat back and listened in on what the guys were talking about.

after a few minutes I realised they were talking about the flyers team. they had a reputation for being a thorn in the side of everyone they played.

after everyone finished eating we loaded onto the team bus and drove to the rink. while the guys got ready for the morning skate I got the medical room ready as well as the weight room so anyone who wanted to could get a work out in.

I had finished setting up all the tables when I remembered I had forgotten my phone on the bus. I walked out to grab it but when I got to the door I saw some of the flyers players entering too. I tried to keep my head down and sneak by them but as soon as I walked in front of them I could hear the cat calling.

I turned around and glared at them. for the most part they dispersed but then Claude Giroux started walking over to me. I tried to walk into the trainers room but he blocked the entrance.

"excuse me" I said trying to push past him but he held his ground.

"relax I just wanted to apologize for my boys back there you know how guys can get right." he said a smirk on his face.

"actually I don't. maybe you just need to keep your boys under control better captain." I said getting annoyed with him.

"alright why don't I take you out after the game and show you just how sorry I am." he said pushing a strand of hair out of my face. I pushed him away but he only chuckled and tried moving closer "relax I don't bite, unless you like that."

"seriously move out of my way now." I said

he simply stared me down until I felt a presence behind me.