Florida

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and showered wondering what Tyler had in store for me. when I hoped out of the shower I clicked on my phone as a reminder to pack for the road trip in two days came up.

I remembered we were going to Florida to play the lightning and panthers before a stop in Boston before returning for a long home stretch. it would be nice to go a few weeks without having to travel since it seemed to be nothing but traveling this past month.

I walked out of the bathroom and spelt bacon cooking but went to my room and got changed. I threw a red shirt with black high wasted that Tyler had pulled out and laid on the bed.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and saw Tyler eating at the island. I went to sit beside him but before I could he had me on his lap and pulled a plate toward me so I could eat. once I finished I threw the dished into the sink before Tyler was rushing me out the door.

we took the elevator down to the parking garage before getting into Tyler's car. he drove to the outskirts of town toward the airport.

"why are we going to the airport?" I asked getting more confused by the second.

"well I thought you and I could take an extended vacation in Florida before the team came down."

"have I ever told you you're the best boyfriend ever." I said with a huge smile on my face

"well you make it easy." he said pecking my lips as we pulled into a parking spot.

he got out and ran to my side of the car and helped me out before grabbing the bags out of the back of the car. we each rolled our suitcases through the airport while Tyler's arm was around my waist. we went up to the desk and checked in our bags getting our seats before going through security

we had about an hour until our plane boarded so we decided to grab lunch at one of the restaurants in the airport. after we finished eating we went back to see the plane was loading.

once we loaded on the plane and found our seats I was quick to fall asleep since Tyler had woken me up so early to surprise me.

it was a quick flight and before I knew it I felt Tyler gently shaking me awake. I looked out the window to see we had landed.

Tyler grabbed our bags before we exited the plane. we went to baggage claim before Tyler led me over to where you rent a car. I waited off to the side while he talked to the woman behind the desk. after he signed a paper the woman handed him a set of keys.

he walked over to me before guiding me out into the parking lot. we walked up rows until we stopped in front of a blue mustang. my jaw hung open as I looked at my dream car. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek before he loaded the bags into the car and helping me in.

we drove for about a half hour until we pulled up to the hotel where the team would be staying. we checked into the hotel and got the keys to the room. once we unpacked our bags we decided to go to the beach for the day before the team got in tomorrow night.   

I went into the washroom while Tyler changed in the main area. when I was done I walked out in my  bikini to see Tyler in a black bathing suit without his shirt on.

 I stared at him but when he turned to face me I couldn't look away quick enough and he caught me staring.

"want to get a closer look?" he asked with a smirk on his. I rolled my eyes before walking out toward the door. before I could open it Tyler spun me around so my back rested on the door.

"maybe I wanted a closer look though" he said before picking me up and kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and my fingers found their way into his hair. after a few minutes I pulled away resting my head against his.

"lets go to the beach." I said untangling myself from him. and grabbing his hand pulling him toward the elevator. he tried to protest but eventually caved.

when we got down to the beach I laid our towels out before grabbing the sunscreen and putting some on since I burnt really easily. Tyler got my back and I did the same for him. he decided to take a walk along the beach while I read my book. after a while we both went into the water but it was too cold to stay in for long so we played volleyball with a few people we met.

by the time we had everything packed up the sun was beginning to set. rather then going back to the hotel Tyler grabbed my hand and walked me down along the beach until we found a small hill overlooking the entire beach.    

"it's beautiful." I said looking out

"not as beautiful as you." he mumbled into my neck.

I rolled my eyes at how sappy he was but I secretly loved it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

2 UPDATES IN 1 WEEK. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!