fourteen

avalyn sparrow

The sun was kissing my skin and it felt amazing. I laid on a hammock at the edge of the beach. It hung from a tree and right under me was the clear water. Through my sunglasses, I read a book I had brought. I didn't expect to finish it during this trip because I knew I wouldn't have much spare time. The only reason I had time right now is because Justin had to take a business call.

"I've been looking for you," Justin walked down the beach. His chest was bare and he wore nothing but his swim trunks. I had to cross my legs from the warmth accumulating there. His body is a work of art that's hard not to stare at.

"Clearly not hard enough because there are only so many places I can be," I closed my book when he got onto the hammock. Justin is far from a small guy and there definitely wasn't enough room for the both of us.  He pulled me onto his chest, letting my chest rest on his.

"What's your book about?" He asked the question I hate receiving. If I told him that I enjoy reading fantasy I don't think I would ever hear the end of it from him.

"It's a mystery," I told him the same lie I tell everyone so I don't have to embarrass myself.

His hands mapped my body only wearing a bikini. I removed my sunglasses from my eyes before giving him a kiss. I intended to pull away, but his teeth had gotten ahold of my lower lip and his hands had taken hold of my ass. He pressed my hips harder onto him to feel his erection beginning to form. I rolled my hips back and forth, a moan escaping my lips when he untied my bikini top, pulling it away to feel my bare chest on his. My bikini bottoms were soaked and if he touched me there I might lose it. He reached the strings of my bows for my bottom, slowly pulling them undone. I dove deeper into the kiss when his fingers grazed my wetness between my legs.

"What kind of mystery book has you this wet?" His voice was low. My cheeks filled with heat and I chose not to answer the question.

His fingers went into me before my body weakened a little. My walls tightened around his fingers that quickly and precisely went in and out of me. I could no longer kiss him. My body was entering a high. I moved myself against his fingers, forcing them to go deeper. The inexplicable wave was coursing through my body, filling me with lightness. Reaching my peak, I reached behind to grab Justin's wrist. He laughed when I lost control of myself and it became harder to breathe normally. Then the muscles in my body tensed when I was doused with pleasure, allowing me to have a moment to breathe properly.

"I love hearing you scream," he took his fingers out, placing them in his mouth to clean. I smiled, hiding my head in his neck as I kissed his jaw.

"Can I please borrow your phone for a call?" I popped my head back up when I realized I haven't spoken to Elena since I left. I've hardly been on my phone, but I can't call her from mine.

"Yeah," he got out of the hammock then pulled me out with him. I held onto him as he carried me back into the house. Setting me on my feet, I made my way to the bedroom where his phone was charging. I sat on the bed and dialled Elena's number I had memorized. The amount of times I've had to call her because of an emergency is outrageous.

"Hello?" Elena answered, confused as to who this number belonged to. If she finds out this is Justin's number, I'm afraid she might sell his number.

"Hey it's me."

She gasped. "You were supposed to call me almost two days ago. I was getting worried," she expressed like Justin would ever allow anything to happen to me. "Lynn, your mom and Seth have been freaking out." I sighed, holding the phone against my ear while I searched my drawer for something I could wear. Even while in conversation with Elena, all I could think about was Justin and his hands on my body. It's an unhealthy addiction. I love the way he makes me feel.