thirteen

avalyn sparrow

Wind blew through my hair as I stared at the clear water below the boat. It was beautifully bright along with the blue and sunny sky. My breath was completely taken away and the air was clean and cool. The boat we were in was quickly inching closer to an island that had a small pier to dock at.

I felt free and liberated. I almost laughed because of how good I felt. This isn't something I ever would've dreamed of doing. But here I am—away from my parents and Seth, and away from life and all my responsibilities.

The island was private. It was filled with white sand and large green palm trees. It had this beautiful open beach house. The first thing I noticed was the infinity pool starting inside the house and extending outside by the beach. The master bedroom was at the side of the home with glass doors opening to a patio area with plush lounger chairs by the pool.

When the boat came to a halt at the docking pier is when my mind went away from my fascinated state. There were three women on the dock waiting for us. The driver of the boat removed our bags and Justin stepped out of the boat first to help me out.

"Welcome," the ladies spoke in unison with smiles on their faces. They wore all white and it went nicely with their brown skin.

Justin's hand went on my lower back while we followed them up the dock and to the villa. It was a large bungalow made up of mostly windows. The woman showed us around the clean and white villa. When they were done giving us a tour of everything, they left our bags in the bedroom then walked back up the dock to the boat that eventually left. That left just Justin and I here.

"This is all for us?" I turned back to Justin while I walked around the kitchen. I opened the fridge fully stocked with all sorts of foods. I have never seen a fridge filled with so much food. "How do we survive?" It was a stupid question because I think we would do just fine. But thinking about how we were stranded on this island with just the two of us was a crazy feeling.

"It's just us. Is that okay?" He stood behind me, moving my hair to place soft kisses on my neck. One of my fears was being on vacation with Justin meant having cameras on us. But we were on a literal island with just the two of us.

"That's more than okay," I closed the fridge, putting my back against it while I turned to Justin. He looked down at me with smile as my arms went around his torso. Even I couldn't hold back my smile. There's no reason to when I'm here in the Bahamas with a man I'm slowly becoming obsessed with.

"The housekeepers come every morning and they'll deliver fresh foods too," Justin answered my questions. "But I'm thinking we'll be having some late nights and even later mornings so maybe I'll have to get that changed," his hand went to my ass, not shying away from squeezing it. The house was getting hot. Extremely hot.

"Good idea."

"What're you wearing under this?" His eyes were filled with lust and already stripping me naked.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?"

-

Our first day here consisted of travel and a rest day. Honestly, it wasn't filled with much rest at all. We must have done everything but rest and my body was completely sore the next morning. But this trip was a blissful surprise, so I wanted to surprise him in the little way I could. As hard as it was for me to get out of bed, I pulled myself to the kitchen to begin making breakfast. Waking up to the sun in my face was nice and it flowed into the kitchen as well. The sliding panels were open, allowing the fresh air to captivate the villa.

I stirred up different ingredients to prepare what I hoped would be a good breakfast. I don't have as many ingredients at home, but I'm definitely not a bad cook. Cooking for Justin excites me.