seven

avalyn sparrow

The moment I stepped into the shower, I couldn't get out. I sat on the shower floor, waiting for the hot water to run low like it normally does at my home, then reminded myself this was Justin's penthouse and that would never happen.

I forced my head up from my knees when Justin opened the shower door wearing nothing. I think I could stare at his tattoos all day. Especially the one by his ankle. He stepped inside, his hands going under my arms to pick me up with no struggle. He made me feel like I was air. My arms and legs quickly went around him. His fingers gently brushed up and down my back.

As much as I wanted this shower to help clear my head, all I could think of was my father. I'm used to him doing crazy things, but the fact that my mother almost died today because of him. She could have died if she somehow wasn't able to call me. And Seth. Seth and his possessiveness that I'll never be able to escape. Everything was overwhelming and I was beginning to feel like I couldn't breathe.

"Tell me what you're thinking about," Justin said as my hand went to the back of his neck where I know his angel wing tattoo is.

"I'm thinking I really want you inside of me," my forehead touched his, my gaze meeting his. I'm never a direct person when it comes to sex. But my emotions were escalated and Justin was the perfect distraction. I wanted to not think about my personal life for a bit.

Placing my back against the shower wall, he lined himself up before slowly sliding into me.

That's not the answer he expected to hear. He wanted to talk about my feelings and hear where my head was. But the reality of things is my mind has never been so lost and I need something to distract me. Something that makes me feel good. Justin makes me feel good.

His grip on my thighs tightened with every thrust. The sound of the water and our skin slapping together masked my moans of pleasure. He kissed my neck, making sure not to leave any spot unmarked. I felt my entire body tense when he rubbed against my g spot. I was moments away from coming and between my legs was throbbing.

"I don't want you around Seth, Avalyn," Justin muttered against my skin. My name melts on his tongue and I love it. I love how he makes my name sound like it belongs to him.

I scrunched my eyebrows, trying to formulate words to respond to him. This wasn't the time to have a conversation, especially not about Seth.

"What?" I breathed out. "You're thinking of Seth while you're fucking me?" I almost laughed but it quickly turned to a scream when he began thrusting into me much harder than before.

"I'm thinking about him because I don't want anyone else fucking you but me. Especially not Seth," he grunted as my nails dug into his skin. Justin was showing his possessive side and it's become clear all men have it, but some are better at hiding it. Justin is good at hiding it and that doesn't scare me. Justin's possessiveness is different from others. It's there because he cares about me and my safety.

"If I didn't know better I would think you're asking me to be your girlfriend," I smiled before he pulled his lips from my neck. I threw my head back when my orgasm came over me, making my whole body shake in his arms. With a few more thrusts, he stopped his movements with his dick twitching in me. I bit my lip, feeling his come run through me.

"I am," he stated and I was going to laugh again until I realized he was serious. Seth never asked me to be his girlfriend, but hearing Justin say these words was confusing. My guard was going up.

"That's your sex high talking. It'll pass," I reminded him.

"It's not. I want you to be mine," he moved my wet hair from my face. I looked in his eyes. They were pulling and tugging my heart, the same way they usually do. This feeling was scary. Like I was falling from a skyscraper and expecting someone to catch me.