Part 2

V was sipping on a straw as he had bubble tea in his hand and he looked at Jin who was walking back and forth looking as if he was thinking about something.

"Jin....?" Jin wasn't listening as he continued walking back and forth and then V screamed Jin's name out.

"Jin Hyung!"

"Yes?!"

"I was worried because you haven't been listening to me. And V is sorry if he interrupted you."

"Oh no! You have nothing to be sorry about V. I'm just thinking about what we should do now..."

"Well better hurry up on that one...they look so eager." Jungkook says as he looks at the zombies who were all up on the entrance of the shoe store looking at the boys who were safe outside in the middle of the mall.

"Well duh! They hungry!" Jackson said as he looked at Jungkook who started to sneer at him but Jin gave Jungkook a look which made him stop.

"I'm thinking and you guys wanna argue. I won't tolerate that so don't you two start."

"But Jinnnn Hyung! He's holding a grudge against me! I haven't done anything to him!"

"This is a first that Jackson started a fight to anyone." Junior says as he looks at Jackson who looks back at him.

"I don't hate Jungkook...I'm just tired I guess...."

"You know that doesn't mean you could take your tiredness out on others."

"Pfft...This is childish. They're grown men I don't see the point in apologizing because that won't mean or do anything." Suga said as he had his arms crossed and he looked directly at Jackson who had his head down bowing in apology.

"I'm--"

"Save it. And I understand I guess..." Suga looked at Jackson then scoffed and looked behind Namjoon who was standing near the side of the corner of a store which was now shut down and looked like a hirricane ran through it. Suga then walked towards the store Namjoon was standing near and turned the corner and he saw something that he shouldn't be seeing at all.

"So...this was what i was smelling? Full of blood and gore."

"Oh my god!" Jin yelled out and covered Jungkook's eyes who tried to uncover Jin's hands away from his eyes so he can look to.

"Oh god..." Jhope ran away from the scene and so did Jimin running after him. The scene before the boys were something they were going to remember in history and in a way where they can't explain to anyone so they can believe them. The smell of blood was strong but soon. It would be the smell of decaying bodies and old dried up blood..the bodies were laid alone or either among each other...limbs were everywhere some were bitten off like a chewed up chicken bone. Even some little children had lost their lives...not a single person had survived this masacure to live to tell anyone.

"Is that how we are going to be next if we don't survive? Is that what I will be like!" Everyone just looked at Jackson who started to freak out.

"Why?! What is happening to this world?!"

"Honestly yes if we don't learn to survive this apocalypse we could die." Suga said without no emotion as he looked what was in front of him.

"I'm going to see what's with Jimin and Jhope." Jin ran over to where Jhope and Jimin were while the rest where still looking at the scene in front of them.