Part 22

"So..why did we get them? They're useless! I hate them! I can't believe I agreed to this!"

"Wellllll! I love them Kimi. They're precious."

"Are you serious? You really wanted to follow them for this?! The zombies and now kidnapping! This is ridiculous!"

"Yes. Why not? Don't they look gorgeous?"

"You're starting to creep me out Kiwon! Why do you really want these guys?"

"To play with themmm." Kiwon added a extra musical tune to his voice as he had his hands on the steering wheel then he looked at Kimi who gave him a weird look.

"Play?! You sound like a nasty creep! We should kill them! After what they did to the diner and poor Minso!"

"Minsooo..Minsooo! Boo-hoo! He had it coming to him after chasing that handsome cutie with the bunny like teeth and memorable coconut head." Kimi gave a disgusted look at Kiwon as he kept driving and then took glance at her.

"What? Did I say something wrong?"

"As a matter of fact..yes!"

"What? It's totally normal to be thinking about these kinds of things Kimi!" Kiwon takes a look through the rear view mirror that is above his view as he watches ether Jhope or Jimin squirming.

"That's not normal! We should kill them! Or throw them to the zombies like they did to Minso!" Kiwon gently pushed his finger to Kimi's lips as he hushed her and then withdrew his finger back, he continued to focus on the road that's ahead of him.

"And we stole their van at that too! And why did you shush me?!"

"You talk too much. Less talking more focusing."

"On what?! Killing them, I hope!"

"Hmm..we'll see if I like them or not."

"You just said earlier that you thought that they were precious!"

"Yes of course but their group is gonna wanna find them and  probably kill us." Kiwon says almost sadly but sadistically in his tone as he then makes a slow turn and stops the car.

"Home, sweet home!" Kiwon says happily as he looks through the front window of the van to what it looks like a safehouse.