Part 18

Namjoon removed what was covering Jin's neck as he heard a gasp behind him.

"A dart got him?!" Jhope asked surprisingly.

"Yes."

"What if it's the same person who targeted both Jin and V back at the tree we fell from?! What if V's next?! Why are they only targeting them?!" BamBam asked a spur of questions and then jumped a bit as he saw Namjoon slam his hands down onto the desk.

"Just-!" Namjoon stopped immediately and began looking closely at Jin's neck that had the dart in it.

"I can't...I can't just take it out with my hands...I'm going to need a surgical Forceps utensil."

"Um...what is exactly that?" Suga ask confused as he looked at Namjoon.

"Well...it's a surgical utensil that looks like a tweezer or somewhat. You know how tweezers are used to pinch and get a hold of them? That's how it's like and works."

"Ohhhh...we don't even know where were are at. And I don't think this place has surgical tweezers.. "

"How about we look around...this place? It does look like a clinic to me..maybe.." Jimin suggested and everyone nodded their heads at what he said.

"Okay...I will be needing those tweezers. Also scissors can work! And a few patches like you know what kind that looks like..bandages...and Band-Aids too."

"Whoa..whoa..whoa..you might as well tell us to get you the whole medical kit while we are here then!" Suga crossed his arms as he looked at Namjoon who turned to look back at Suga.

"I need a group to stay with me and another group to look after the entrance so nothing tries to get in. Cool?" Namjoon said as he still had his eyes on Jin's neck.

"No not cool. Make up the groups leader."

"Okay..okay Suga." Namjoon chuckled a bit at Suga's attitude.

"Okay...who wants to guard the entrance?" Nobody raised their hand.

"Well okay then...well Got7 will guard the entrance seeing as I need my group over here with Jin."

"Awww....okay." Jackson said with a frown as he and his group made their way over to the entrance of the building.