Part 16

"The lighter fell." Jaebum reaches for the lighter from the ground and starts to clean it off with the bottom of his shirt since the lighter had dirt on it.

"Weird...why would a lighter be here and a can that has fuel in it?" Yugyeom wondered as he looked at the fuel can.

"Who cares? They're dead and that's their lost." BamBam said as he looked up at the sky and whistled.

"Ugh...I have a really really bad feeling that once we leave this junkyard things are gonna start happening-"

"OH NOOOOOO!" Jackson felt his heart beat fast as he heard a shrill scream.

"Oh my god! Who was that?!" BamBam ran off to go see who was screaming and then Jaebum quickly grabbed the fuel can, he ran as well to go see who was screaming.

"Oh no no no no no!" All of Got7 ran around the corner to see Jin who looked frightened as he has his hands on his head as he tousled his hair into a mess.

"What?! What's wrong Jin?!" Jinyoung asked Jin as soon as he got closer to him.

"Look!" Jin pointed to where the zombies were suppose to behind the fence but oddly they weren't there.

"Anddd..what's the problem?"

"You don't think they got in-?!"

"Wait...Jin what are you doing here? Why aren't you with the rest of your group?"

"I may have send myself over here to go check on the zombies and all. We discussed and I said that I would go, but look at this! Zombies aren't suppose to just magically disappeared like that! There was a horde of them!" Jin still looked at the fence and turned his head to look at Jinyoung's expression which wasn't readable.

" I see...."

"Um...so is this bad or...?" Jackson trailed off.

"This is bad guys...." Jinyoung said as if it wasn't but at the same time it was.