Part 14

"When I'm on the roadddd, all I see is skyyyy~" Youngjae  sang softly as he was next to Jhope walking along side JB.

"Let's sing the road song-"

"Orrrrr! We could stop talking and trying to find a vehicle while walking through the rain of blood!" Jin yelled while looking at Youngjae who turned his head away.

"Do you think that Ducky is still alive?" V was walking ahead of Jimin who had his jacket over his head.

"To be honest..I don't know, but I hope he is still alive with his family."

"I hope so too. But I think the zombies will finally reach them."

"Don't say that." Jackson suddenly said as he was walking next to Yugyeom who looked up at the sky but then looked down and continued walking.

"Why? The Duck's family might die real for real." Suga said as he walked further along the road. V looked down to the ground and bit his lip as he kept walking.

"Don't say it like that Suga." Jhope looked at Suga who turned around to look at him.

"Say it like what?"

"Like you don't care at all." Jhope said with a serious tone of his voice and felt a grip on his arm from Jimin.

"My bad then..." Suga started to walk again along the road again as Jungkook took out the gun he had and checked to see if it had any bullets in it.

"What are you doing Jungkook?" Jin asked as he had one hand on his injured shoulder and winced a bit as he leaned forward.

"Just checking to see if this gun has any bullets in it..but it doesn't look loaded..." Jungkook proceeded to check if the gun had any bullets and then he raised the gun up, accidentally shot it up as a pop sound was heard. Everyone went to crouch down quickly and he dropped the gun in shock thinking that it didn't have any bullets.