Part 27

The wind whistled through the air while the gray dark clouds moved across the sky in slow motion, Jimin and Jhope laid into the ground while breathing heavily and having their eyes closed for a moment then Jimin opened up his eyes a little, he groaned and looked up above seeing two faces, but he couldn't make them out since he saw everything was blurry.

"Shit! They're down there! We have to get them before they get up! Hurry it up Kimi!"

"Alright! I doubt they would get up anyway! They just fell from up here! They'll be lying down there still!" Jimin turned his head to look at Jhope who still has his eyes closed then he tried leaning up as he winced a pit from his back being in pain.

"J-Jhope...Jhope? Get up..we have to go..." Jimin shook Jhope lightly, his hands felt a bit weak but he tried moving Jhope a bit then he heard him coughing loudly and sitting up.

"J-Jimin!" Jhope groaned as he felt a migraine rush to his head, he put a hand to his head and looked around quickly.

"We're outside!"

"I can see that.." Jimin said lowly but he figured out that himself and Jhope were outside of the safehouse, he stood up and cried out in pain when he felt pain towards his ankle then he sat onto the ground again. Jhope looked over at Jimin and placed his hand onto his shoulder, looking into his eyes with worry written all over it.

"Jimin? What's wrong? Oh!" Jhope looked down at Jimin's hand which was holding his own ankle while he was rocking forward a bit.