Part 3

"This is soooo not a great plan!" Jackson and the rest of the group of GOT7 ran through the hallways or the mall (Where of course the zombies were running after them.)

"I don't understand stand Namjoon sometimes! We can get killed?! Why split up when we can help each other?!"

"Will..You..Stop..talking!" Youngjae yelled out as he ran beside Jackson who was running the same pace as him.

"I'm so tired!"

"Never ever stop running! Especially when those monsters are after us!"

"My..Breath!" Yugyeom squeaked out as he also continued running.

"We have to go somewhere! Anywhere!" Jackson yelled out and then he turned the corner running and he seen a shop which was open.

"Are you legit crazy or just stupid? We don't know if they are any--" Youngjae got cut off short as Jackson pushed him and the rest into the shop and locked and also closed the door.

"Are you crazy?!" Yugyeom whispered as they heard the zombies roaming on the other side of the door.

"What?! I had to! Do you wanna die?!"

"Obviously no!"

"Then stop yelling at me! I'm trying to help you! Be grateful I saved you!"

"You two are so childish." Mark said as he rolled his eyes trying to peek through the shop's window but Jackson wasn't having that.

"No!"

"No? Don't you think you are getting a little paranoid Jackson? I know you're scared...funny you always seem over confident."

"I know...but..look at us. We can't survived this. There's just no way we can do this."

"Can you like not? I mean..I get it. But you make it so dramatic and I understand this is a life and death situation but you don't need to be so dramatic to make yourself look cool or anything."

"Why would you think I would do this just to make myself look cool. I know I already am for a fact. Myself knows this."

"Okay though but--" Youngjae got cut off as he heard a sound like something had dropped and then looked at the rest of the group.