Part 26

"Jimin! I think I found the door!"

"Sssh! Be quiet Jhope!" Jimin nudged his elbow into Jhope's side who whined softly.

"My bad.. I just want to get out of here-" Jhope saw the door that stood in front of him and Jimin as it had seven locks onto it then he stomped his foot onto the hard wooden floor.

"Jhope! What did I tell you?! Don't make so much noise! You'll wake Kiwon and Kimi up!" Jimin whispered quickly to Jhope who huffed.

"I'm sorry again Jimin. But why do they have a door that is obviously the exit and it has seven locks on it?! Like are they crazy?! We'll never get out of here alive!" Jimin looked at Jhope as he saw a bit few tears that rolled down his cheeks.

"J-Jimin..I wanna get out of here! I don't wanna die!" Jimin then wrapped his arms around Jhope who hugged back.

"Don't cry Jhope..." Jimin then gently squeezed Jhope who sobbed loudly into his shoulder.

"Ssshhh, we're gonna get noticed and we should try to get out of here, even of we have to do anything to get out of here."

"Y-Yeah..it's starting to stink a bit." Jhope lightly laughed then he looked at the door again.

"So...we're gonna bust out of here Jhope! Let's try going through the back?" Jimin looked down the other hallway as it had a light shined through the window as the curtains, which had a few holes in it, but it's color was pale blue.

"Going down that d-dark hallway?! Jimin! We're not going down there!" Jhope said with fear laced into his voice then he hugged Jimin's backside.

"Yes...but we can go down there and see if there's another door, we may never know if we don't try and go down there Jhope." Jhope stared down at the floor then he kicked a nail that was sticking up from the wooden board, he looked right back at Jimin and he nodded his head.