Part 1

As what happened in the first story of Run Bts Zombie Apocalypse all of the boys in the mall were enjoying Jhope's birthday after the horrid of zombies they had to deal with seven weeks back. Everyone thought the apocalypse really ended and it was like a dream they could get away from but then that dream came to haunt them again. Outside the mall were heard of people's screams and groaning from the zombies that would latch onto anyone they see and bite the flesh off of their bones. Where does that lead fourteen boys who just ended up surviving the "first" apocalypse thinking that it wasn't gonna happen...?
( should had listen to Jungkook when he kept asking where did the old man go you silly boys...)

That takes us back to the present....

All the boys at the arcade were staring at the gruesome image of people screaming and covered in blood trying to run away from a zombie but couldn't because either their limbs were bitten off and couldn't escaped from being gnaw at. Then one of the zombies kept looking at the arcade and they had seen Yugyeom who was staring right back at it and they both look like they were having a staring contest none made a move until Yugyeom screamed....

"Get the door!" Everyone looked at Yugyeom and then seen the zombie who was now locking eyes on their target  Yugyeom.

"I said get the door!" Jin looked at Yugyeom then dashed over to the entrance go the arcade door and locked the door real fast and screamed when the zombie hit their body on the door with hard force.