Part 25

"Aaaahhh!" Everyone screamed expect for Namjoon and Suga as the truck started to move forward at a rapid pace, knocking out a few zombies that were in the way.

"Some are on the hood of the truck!" Jin screamed out as he covered his eyes as he saw one zombie through the window of the truck that was in front of him.

"Why don't you try getting off your ass Jin and help me shoot these things?!" Suga poked his head out of the open window and fired shots from his gun at the two zombies who were in Namjoon's view as the truck suddenly jerked back causing Suga to drop his gun from his hand.

"Fuck! Namjoon! Move the truck forward again!" Gun shots were heard from the back of the truck as Jackson was firing his gun at one zombie that was trying to climb onto the back of the truck. Jinyoung then crawled over to the zombie that was trying to get on the truck as he hit it hard with the shovel that was in the truck, thankfully.

"There's more of them coming!" Yugyeom said and grabbed his gun and started shooting at the other zombies that were closing in on near the back of the truck.

"Ugh!" Jinyoung grunted as he finally pushed the zombie off from getting into the truck and then BamBam screams were heard as one was grabbing onto him.

"BamBam!" Youngjae tried to keep his balance onto the truck while he made his way to BamBam. He took his gun out then grabbed BamBam's arm pulling him, so he wasn't close to the zombie as he shot it twice.