Part 8

The tree fell down with a loud crash with a thud onto the forest ground. Dust started to fill the air as coughs were being heard and groans as twigs were snapping. The tree laid onto the ground with the boys laying on top of it groaning and holding their heads.

"Ugh...my side hurts..." Jackson says as he lifts up his shirt and see a wound on his side of his stomach and he gasps out in pain.

"Oooh...I can barely walk straight..." Youngjae stumbled off of the tree and landed on the ground back first and he groaned trying to sit up. Meanwhile Jungkook was limping a little while trying to help his Hyung's and all of GOT7 on their feet. Once everyone was on the ground Suga spoke up.

"Where is that guy?! I'm gonna kill him! Ow..." Suga holds his forehead as he gets a headache all of the sudden.

"Calm down..." Jhope put a hand on Suga's shoulder who sighed.

"I don't want to...I can't believe that guy did that! I promise I will murder him my myself!"

"I understand....but we can't do anything out here now..."

"We are on the ground! Do you realize that?! We could get eaten because of that stupid guy!"

"I know..."

"Yeah..well you know this."

"OW! My freaking shoulder hurts! OW!" Jin yells out as he put his hand to his shoulder to where the arrow was stuck on and V gasped holding his hand on the arrow that was on Jin's shoulder.

"It went in! It's stuck in there deep in your shoulder!"

"What?!" Jin screamed as he had his hand on the arrow and then he tried to pull it out.

"Jin!" Namjoon coughed and then ran over to Jin who was still trying to pull the arrow out.

"Stop! The more you pull you will get a bad wound!"

"I want this out though!"

"Ugh!"

"Well..what we could do is have someone hold your shoulder in place. You have to be very still and then someone else can pull the arrow out?"

"Wow Namjoon..."

"What?"

"And you expect me not to scream in pain do you?" Jin gives Namjoon a blank look and he shrugs.

"Can I hit you?" Jin says all too fast as Namjoon starts running and Jin screamed as he ran after him.

"And we're the children? Psssh...please..." Suga said as leaned against the fallen tree as his eyes watched Namjoon and Jin running.

"J-Jin! Stop! I'm sorry!" Namjoon said while he was out of breath and he tried to catch his breath and then saw Jin running close to him and he panicked.

"Stoppp! I'm sorry!" Jin stopped running and he stood by Namjoon's side looking at him.

"I'm sorry too." Jin leaned close to Namjoon who leaned back and then Jin grabbed Namjoon's head and he put him in a head lock and started to hit the top of his head repeatedly.

"That's.What.I.Thought!." Jin then stopped hitting Namjoon and he ran away and then Namjoon sighed and decided to sit on the forest ground and pouted.

"Are you serious Namjoon! Go after your m-" Suga covered Jimin's mouth and he looked at Namjoon sitting on the forest ground.

"Pssh Namjoon I am disappointed in you. You let a broad shouldered man with a arrow that's stuck to it beat you up? Man...you're pathetic but in a good way that it's dumb."