Part 13

The others were starting to worry about V as he suddenly wandered off somewhere without telling anyone or anything where he was going. So everyone looked around in their surroundings and found no trace of V. Where could he be?

"........." V watched closely as he trailed behind a Duck that was waddling on the road. He saw it as he was nuzzling his nose onto the guys necks and saw the little duckling waddling all alone and he fixated his eyes onto it and wanted to know where it was going. "Does the duckling have a mother and a Father? Does it have a family? Doesn't matter! I'll help the little duckling get home safe to it's mother and Father and siblings!" So V went along following closely after the little duckling waddling in front of V as he was crouched down following it and making sure that he was extra quiet and wouldn't make any noise to distract the duckling's cute waddling.

"I wonder what to call you cute duckling." V said to himself as he thought what name to call the duckling.

"Oh! I got it! Mr. Duckling! Wait...are you a Ms. Duckling or a Mr. Duckling?" V couldn't tell the gender so he thought to name it just a Duckling then.

"Duckling you are then." V smiled showing his boxy grin as he still kept following the waddling duckling and soon V realized they were at what looked like a beach.