Part 15

"I said I am fine!" Jackson yelled as Namjoon pur his hands up in defense.

"I just wanted to check on you."

"I know...but I don't need saving."

"If you wanna live, yes you need saving."

"Psssh..." Jackson looked away for a second and then got on his feet looking  at the others.

"I'm good."

"You sure?" Mark asked.

"That was scary! You scared us to death Jackson!" Yugyeom yelled at Jackson who had his mouth open with his hand on his chest looking shocked.

"D-Did you not just saw what happened? That was indeed scary."

"I would had shot that thing instead of trying to kick it." Youngjae looked at Jackson who snorted and looked the other way.

"Look..I was scared okay? I was in panic mode..and when Jinyoung was helping me where were you all?! Relaxing and enjoying the show?!"

"Look! We were scared of that zombie!"

"But you couldn't try and save me?! Talking about how I could had shot it..." Jackson mumbles to himself and then he hears Jaebum start talking.

"Arguing amongst yourselves isn't going to help us. What happened is done for now..Jackson killed it, story is over." The whole Got7 group nod their head after hearing their leader talk and continued to what they were doing.

"Jimin? You okay?" Jungkook was cleaning the blade part of the ax with the end of shirt which was already stained with dried blood, but he didn't care. Jimin looked up briefly before looking back down at his hands.

"I'm fine..."

"Are you sure?" Jimin was looking down at the ground as he was twiddling with his fingers and sighed.

"I'm good. And I'm very sure of that." Jungkook looked at V and nodded his head towards Jimin who was still looking down at the ground. V then wrapped his arm around Jimin's shoulders.