Part 4

"Oh wow! Now you guys show up?!" Jackson yelled out as he looked at Jungkook with wide eyes who had now..(dried up blood covering his clothes.) And also Jhope and surprisingly not Jin who didn't have a speck of blood.

"Okay! Anyway let me see your clothes."

"What?! Don't touch me!" Jungkook said as Jackson turned him around and he grabbed Jungkook's flannel and he laughed out loud.

"Just as I thought...in the struggle the zombie must have ripped a little tear of your checkered flannel."

"Oh? Oh well..."

"What?!" Jin yelled out and looked at Jungkook.

"What's wrong Jin?"

"Your clothes! You can't go looking like that!" Jungkook took one look at himself and he laughed looking at Jin.

"It's okay."

"No! It's not okay! People might take one look at you and say you're dangerous or something."

"I don't care...let them say things about me. They won't know what's really going on." Jungkook looked at Jin and then he laughed again.

"Plus! Of course you always defend me."

"Of course I do. Now let's get this door open once again."

"What happened?" Namjoon asked as he examined BamBam's face with had a bruise on it.

"The crazy man hit me."

"Crazy man?"

"It's a long story guys..."

"Oh...we got time. Continue..." Jin looked at his imaginary watch and looked up at BamBam awaiting for his story to tell.

Okay...so we went inside a random small shop since of course someone said spilt up and all.." BamBam took one glance at Namjoon and saw he was looking at the floor in guilt.

"So yeah...and then the zombies were outside the shop once we locked the door and then there was this crazy man dressed in black guys...black!"

"Get to the point already." Suga stared at BamBam who started to talk fast but then the boys told him to talk slower so they could understand.