Part 19

Jimin and Jungkook started to head out of the room and into the hallway. Jimin had the flashlight's light still shined in front of him as he ran back to where they started, which was downstairs. He made it almost downstairs until he heard a few snarls and stopped dead in his tracks. Jungkook accidentally bumped into him and he was very confused as why Jimin stopped, that's when he heard it.

"Sssh...they are a few downstairs...we are almost to the steps but where did those ones come from?"

"I don't know Jimin...but if we don't do something fast they are gonna go through the door we came in, before checking up on Jin." Jimin gasped lightly and clutched the flashlight that he turned off as soon as he heard the zombies.

1 to 10, how many do you think they are?"

"Seriously Jungkook?"

"Yes...seriously Jimin." Both boys were silent for a minute until Jimin spoken up.

"Um...I don't know..five? I highly doubt there would be ten of them."

"And if there was?"

"Mmm...then we'll just have to try and kill them. Right?"

"Of course. But we don't have night vision unfortunately..I can't see within the dark."

"My apologies." Jimin tuned on the flashlight again and slowly opened the door that lead to downstairs. Him along with Jungkook, crouched and crawled as they tried not to make no noise at all. Jimin stopped once he felt a step.

"I'm not heading down those steps..I don't know about you." Jimin who whispered to Jungkook who was right behind him.

"Then..let's shoot them from right up here. I won't leave you."

"Okay..."

"We still can't see though..I can't shoot in the dark."

"You can try..."

"Jimin..."

"Okay..okay! But even if we shot one they can hear that automatically and go to where the sound came from."