Part 7

"My head hurts. When that dude coming back?" Jackson asks randomly.

"Cause you know very well I'm not moving till sun rise."

"Ow..." V kept poking the arrow on his back and Suga kept hitting him.

"Stop poking it V."

"Okay." V takes his hand near his back and Suga whipped his head fast and mouthed to V "You better not do it." And V looked scared and returned his hand to his lap as he was criss crossed on a tree branch with Suga.

"We need a car or something and just leave you know?"

"And go where Jackson? You know you keep talking about going somewhere but where?"

"I dunno...out of Seoul."

"Psssh! I will never make it in another country!" V laid down and then yelped out loud when pain shot through his back.

"You are just an idiot! Don't lay on your back!"

"Hyung...it hurts!"

"Do you expect after what you just did to feel good?!"

"Stop shouting!" Namjoon whispered and then his eyes shot wide when he felt something hugged him and he looked at Jin who was now hugging him and he legit went into a crazy fit mentally in his head.

"Namjoon?! Namjoon?! Earth to Kim Namjoon!"

"What Suga?!" Namjoon whispered and Suga then gave Namjoon a death glare and he swallowed dry.

"Watch it. And second..did Jin just move?"

"Uh...I think he did. Because now he is hugging me! Get me out of his grip!" Namjoon whispered loudly and Suga tried to shush him from waking Jin and then he heard heard a little gasp and then looked next to him and saw Jimin who was looking at Namjoon and Jin and he had his mouth opened a little bit. Suga was wondering...(When did he wake up?!) Suga stared at Jimin who was about to yell but Suga covered his mouth.