Part 12

"Anyway...back to what I was saying...what did you say to me?"

"Boy back up."

"How about I won't back up?" Suga then feels a grip on his shoulder pulling him back and he looks at Jin.

"Jin! Let go! Let me tell this m-"

"No no..we don't need you getting shot! Now sit down and shut up! I mean it in that order!" Suga doesn't say a word and then he sits on the stool behind him.

"Good..."

"Thanks pretty boy. That kid would had gotten himself shot." Jin was so done with that man calling him a pretty boy. He was so far from being sane..so far from it and he turned around so fast to look at the man.

"I am so sick of you! Why don't you shut up for once?!" Suga then quickly got up and then handed Jin the gun that he got from Jungkook. And as soon as then man held up his Jin held the gun at the same pace and held it at the man's face. Namjoon watched from afar and he noticed something about the man with the shotgun. (He used one bullet..so he has one only one..left..) He closed his eyes thinking again and then reopen his eyes to look at Jin who still had the gun in his hand.

"I will shoot you. Don't make me! I never killed a person but today I will!"

"Jin!" Namjoon almost ran up to Jin but Minso stopped him.

"What do you think you're doing huh? Let him defend himself.. I'm sure he won't get kill."

"How could you say something like that?! He will if he thinks about pulling that trigger! And trust me! Jin will pull that trigger on that guy! We can't kill anyone!" Suga coughs and then says...

"T-Too late." Namjoon then remembers about what happened the last time and then turned paled.