Part 9

(Long chapter up ahead kiddos!⚠)

"No!" Jin screams carried through the whole forest and everyone tried to shush him so he could be quiet.

"You will attract someone! Or something if you don't shut up!"

"Wow am I supposed to when you are telling me that..ow!" Jin's face was scrunched up as Suga flicker the arrow in Jin's shoulder.

"Hmm...seems stuck in there but I can take it out."

"I rather for this Arrow to stay in its place."

"Stop being a princess for once and let me just take this arrow out."

"Hmph!" Jin huffed as he rested his chin on his hand and they seen Suga getting up to go around Jin to behind him and then he took hold of the arrow and then he snapped it.

"Ow!"

"Don't you think you're a little to harsh Suga?..." Namjoon said as he looked over at Jin worried and Suga sighed.

"No."

"Welp."

"Anyway..." Suga tugs onto the arrow and twists it and Jin screams for him to stop but he doesn't listen and continues to pull, twist and tug and then after a while the arrow finally comes out and Jin screams out in relief.

"It's over now." Suga then covered Jin's wound with his own sweatshirt he used on V and then he tied the ends and then patted Jin's other shoulder.

"Well I'm done. Now we can walk on the road." Suga started to walk onto the road and then Jimin tensed clinging onto Jhope's arm as they both walked where Suga was walking to and then Jungkook stayed back helping V to his feet as he winced in pain and started to walk as well. Soon everyone was walking in the same direction and out of that forest and onto the (as Jhope likes to call it..) "Endless on going road. Or something like that...