Part 20

A few minutes have past and the boys were getting sleepy as they were trying to keep their eyes open but it ends up closing again. V had his head laid on Jhope's lap as Jimin had his head on Jhope's shoulder, Jhope sat on the floor as his back was against it and he tries to keep his eyes open but fails because his head drops. Suga was asleep in the corner he sat in, snoring loudly again. All of Got7 were asleep on the floor as Namjoon footsteps weren't heard as he stared at all of them..his facial expression frowned as he looked at the palm of his hand. He opened it to look at the orange dart, he found out what kind of dart it was and squeezed the dart tightly dropping it on the floor.

"I...I...why?...." Namjoon put his hands, covering his face. He sighed loudly while cleaning up the blood..Jin's blood. Namjoon walked back to Jin and found his still pale body looking lifeless on the desk.

"If I only I was by your side...I could had protected you but I didn't." Namjoon whispered to Jin, hoping that Jin was listening to him but he knew that he wasn't.

"Jin...please tell me you aren't...I don't...I don't..." Namjoon repeated himself twice as he tried not to stutter.

"I don't know...how..to tell them..what am I suppose to say? I couldn't save you? I couldn't get you the actually oxygen you need to breathe? I..I have the dart and...I know what kind of dart it is. The color looked familiar to me..." Namjoon still looked at Jin as he sighed again.