Tokyo Ghoul Crossover: Juuzou & Dean

Start from the beginning

Dean nodded,  "Yes."

The ghoul known as Big Madame gave him a pointed look, "Yes?..."

"Mama." Dean finished as he clenched his right fist, "Yes mama."

"Good." She smiled before placing the pliers on Dean's toenail and began to yank and pull.

Dean's eyes widened as he began to feel white hot steering pain. He bit his lip hard drawing blood, as he kept in his screams. His green eyes widening and his pupils dilating.

He soon felt his toenail give way as it was yanked out of the socket.

Big Madame let out a giggle of joy as she continued.

Dean made eye contact with a boy who seemed to be in the cell beside him(for the time being). He recognized him as Rei. Rei's white hair was messy, long, and obviously overgrown but the boy didn't seem to mind. He gave a small smile at Dean before looking at Big Madame which he called Mama.

Dean bit his lip harder and the pain seemed to eventually fade away. After all within the four months he was here he was getting used to the terrible pain, and fear. He was beginning to feel nothing. Each time seemed to get better for him.

Sure he would still feel it, but it was beginning to eb away. He still wondered if Sammy was looking for him along with John. Dean didn't think so, and he didn't want Sam anywhere near this place.

Soon the torturing was over. Blood was surrounding Dean's lower half and his leg area, as it stained the cold stone floor.

He groaned silently before slowly getting up and standing on his cut up legs. He bent down and pressed hard on a cut on his leg and didn't feel the sharp pain.

Suddenly Big Madame opened his cell door again, and tossed over some show clothes and a black mask. "Clean yourself up, and get dressed. You'll show in five. This will be your last time."

Dean noticed a water bucket with a sponge and put his hand through the bar to grab the sponge before his hand collided with a paler one.

He looked over and saw Rei staring intensely at him before grabbing the sponge.

Dean just stared back, he may not have felt pain, but fear struck him. He decided to put on his mask and clothes on and he looked at his bloodied legs. He heard heavy footsteps approaching and snatched the sponge from Rei and cleaned his legs up the best he could.

Madame didn't open the door this time, but another ghoul did. He was wearing a black and white mask and was in a black suit.

"Follow me." He said coldly leading Dean down various hallways before leading him into an empty room with a table with coffee and burgers on there.

The doors closed behind Dean and he looked around, before he hesistantly grabbed a burger.

All of a sudden someone burst in. They seemed to be in their twenties and they went barreling straight towards Dean. Dean snuck in between the guy's legs. The guy crashed straight into the wall and all four of the walls fell down revealing a whole arena.

All sorts of ghouls watching. Dean looked and saw Big Madame talking to a few other ghouls before she glanced at him.

Dean just then saw the knife the guy held. He had a feeling the twenty something year old was human as well. Dean quickly ran with a sudden boost of speed towards the knife and snatched it.

His mindset seemed to have gone onto full on survival mode, as he went straight towards the guy.

The brown haired man started to run away from Dean. Dean quickly chased him and used the table as a boost as he tackled his opponent.

His opponent started to plead for his life, but everything grew muddled. The ghouls were yelling, "Get up!" Or. "Kill him!" At the two.

Dean raises his blade and started his brutal kill. Each time he stabbed him in the back muttering all the good boy points he had earned. Mama would be proud of him now.

Everything left his mind. John, Sam, his situation, him killing an innocent person.

Dean had been thrown into the hunting life at age four. At age ten he became a player in the ghouls' game.

Rei and Dean were the two most affected.

"One Hundred and Ten..." Dean muttered, as a smile slowly grew on his face.

The man beneath him didn't even give much of a struggle and soon died.

Dean was escorted out of the arena and back into his cell. Big Madame soon entered. And she was smiling.

"You did a good job, my boy."

Dean smiled, "Am I finally a good boy?"

"You are. You have one hundred and ten good boy points." Big Madame replied before she turned around and pushed Rei into the cell with Dean.

She turned around before are I rushed and grabbed her dress, "Mama! Aren't I a good boy too?"

Big Madame seemed to be fed up and turned around ripping Rei away and throwing him against Dean. She didn't answer and soon locked the cell door.

Rei and Dean were left alone.

Together.