Fashion Time

Percy POV

Draco and I went to sleep after planning how we should make my throne and hold the meetings. This was so embarrassing, I will probably say something wrong and make a fool out of myself.

We had made a few sketches of how the throne will look, how my robes will look and how my circlet will have to look to bring out my Percy-ness. It was honestly a little fun. 

My throne is going to be an obsidian one with many seashells and stones dotted on it. The seat will be cushioned with pillows in different shades of dark blue. The place right above my head will have two bronze pegasi with seashells and pearls in it with a hellhound in the middle. The hellhound was clearly Mrs. O Leary With its Ruby eyes.

My circlet is going to be celestial bronze With an Atlantian aquatic stone in the middle. The stone was a sea green and ocean blue With Purple veins. The celestial bronze was twisted together like vines With small Waves carved into it. The robes are going to be black, sea green and blue With a few glimpses of Purple. It was going to have a line of bronze and silver at the edges.

Draco had his own throne that now sat in a corner at the Slytherin common room. It was made out of dolomite and gypsum. It has veins of slate that made images of snakes, there was also two slate wings right above the Place Your head would be.

Draco showed me his special robes as we planned how my robes were going to look. He really did have style.

Dracos robes were light blue and green with a silver lining.
His circlet was silver and looked like leaves twisted together. It had silver wings on the sides too. It had a Labradorite stone in the middle with a little piece of blue topaz on eather side.

I whent to sleep and got a special dream.

I was at the beach, my dad was there too. He looked like he always do, a older me with a Hawaii shirt.

I sat down next to him and we sat there in a silence before dad turned to me with a teasing smile on his face.
"So you and Malfoy have been disgussing how your throne is going to look"
I blushed so much that I looked like a cooked lobster.
"Percy, I so proud that you made it into Slytherin. I am sure that you are going to be happy there.
Now that you are in their couincil you can practice to be a prince! (dad laughted at my affronted face).

Ah, you are so much like your mother. How you act, talk, smile. You are a good mix between your mother and I.
I am not only here to praise and tease you Percy. I am here to warn you that many will look down on you beacause you are Slytherin.
Then there is Dumbledore too. I think you have noticed but many follow him like sheep, or atleast respect him. You should be on his good side Percy. Not on his bad. You dont need to be a spy but trust your instincts and dont be to eager to anger him.

Good luck Percy, I am so proud of you my son. "